28) Saturday

a/n sorry to take away from the chapter, but thanks so much for 600 reads

Every Saturday was marked off on Stasia's calendar. 'Training' was all that it read. She didn't need it to say more, it would be a waste of a pen stroke if she already knew what it meant, because she did. And Midoriya knew too.

    Every Saturday, Stasia would wake up at five in the morning, an hour earlier than on the weekdays, and rifle through her closet for workout gear. She would tie her hair up instead of back and wrap into a bun, that was sure to fall over, at the top. She'd take the elevator down the second floor and knock on his door to ask, "You ready?

    Every Saturday, they would do a quick stretch within the common room before they sparred in front of the building. Stasia would always make a desperate effort to kick him softer, only for the reason of keeping quiet. While Midoriya would try to get slammed to the ground a little bit less each time and try to do it to her at least once. He has yet to do so, but every Saturday, he tried.

    When the sun would just begin to rise it would be their cue to start their run. Only once around the perimeter of all the dorm buildings, for the sake of time, but even just a moment of the way the wind would hit Stasia's skin at the brink of morning, was just enough. "We should head back now." He would suggest and she used to nod. The sun chased them on their walk back to the dorms and Stasia would always smile when they got there. Stasia became the type of person to smile when she felt like she should, and there were very few times when it was actually genuine. But whenever she was with Midoriya, there was no way she could fake it. With the exception of the Big Three, he was her first real friend, and even she couldn't fully hide the joy that comes with that. No matter how things changed throughout the year she always knew that every Saturday, just before the sun rose, she would be with him.

    Today was Saturday. The first one since she left. She had already been gone for a week now. Midoriya still woke up and changed. Then waited for her infamous knock on his door, and he waited and waited. The sun fully rose and she never came. He had to remind himself that she wasn't here, and he didn't know when she would be again.