58) Closer

Ever since that day Stasia and Kirishima grew closer. She invited him out on her group's morning runs, she sat directly next to him on the days she was at his table for lunch, and every time she needed her hero costume for training she would exit the locker room to find him.

    "You gotta learn to do this yourself."

    "Why would I do that when I have you?"

    "What about when we're pros?"

    "You can be my sidekick."

    "Me being your sidekick?"

    "I'll think about it." She teased and took her glove out of her pocket then handed it to him. He grabbed her right hand and she took it back before she replaced it with her left, "I'm left-handed."

    "You're left-handed?"

    "Yeah. You didn't know that?"

    "I didn't know that." He confessed before he whispered, "How did I not know that?" They started to laugh and the fact that he still held her hand was long forgotten.

    There was a level of comfort that Kirishima brought to Stasia. Different from Todoroki, Midroiya, and even Bakugou. It grew to the point that every moment she wasn't with her three closest friends, she was with him.

    One day the two were walking together back to class, after lunch when they stopped as the announcements came on, "Can Bakugou Katsuki and Sugiyama Nastasia please report to the principal's office."

    Kirishima turned to Stasia and shrugged, "maybe it's not that bad."

    "Really?"

    "I mean they said please."

    "I guess, anyway, I'll see you later, right?"

    "Yeah, see you."

    Stasia crept into Principal Nezu's office and sat down next to Bakugou who had beaten her there. His chair was faced away from them so she leaned in and whispered, "what the hell did you do?"

    "What do you mean what did I do?"

    "They called your name first, so obviously you did something and I got dragged into it."

    "It's alphabetical stupid. Why were you late anyway?"

    "I was talking to Kiri, which this interrupted."

    "Oh please, god forbid you're away from your boyfriend for five seconds."

    "Wha- he's not my boyfriend-" Suddenly the chair turned around to reveal Principal Nezu with a rather displeased face.

    "So we all know this is not the first time you two have been in my office?" Stasia was confused for a second until she remembered the first time and realized how far they had come.

    "Yes sir." They said tiredly.

    "And again, we know why we're here?"

    The pair turned to each other then back to Nezu, "No sir."

    "Well let me refresh your memory. I believe it was the day Mr. Ikakun was scheduled to use Ground Beta. Before your class got there there were no holes in the buildings, when you left there were several."

    "Didn't we only burn through nine?" Bakugou asked Stasia.

    "It was thirteen." Nezu corrected for Stasia to whisper, "Damn," and the two quickly high five.