18) Start

"Izuku I swear you don't have to walk me to the place."

    "I want to, plus they called me in too."

    "Yeah, but I still feel bad about everything."

    "You've apologized for more times than I can count, I forgive you."

    "Yeah, yeah. Anyways I'm surprised we're getting called only a few weeks after the raid, especially since you're kind of a nomad now."

    "That's what I thought too, but maybe it's a mission on the smaller scale?"

    "If they wanted something discrete why would they get the kid with the flashiest quirk and the girl who has complication videos every time I'm in my hero costume."

    "You have a point."

    "Hey wait up!" Someone screamed and the two turned around to see Kirishima who jogged to catch up with them. "Did you guys get called in too?"

    "Hey, Kirishima." She smiled

    "Hi!" There was a second of Stasia just staring at him and Midoriya took note

    "Um-"

    "But-" She cleared her throat and started to avert her eyes, "Yeah we got called in but they just gave us an address. Do you think it's all the raid kids?"

    "No, I didn't see the girls coming down when I left."

    "So should we just go?"

    "I guess so." The three started off with either boy on the side and Stasia in the middle. Stasia made sure to stay closer to Midoriya rather than Kirishima. She had only interacted with him a couple of times and every conversation was shallow. But still, she had weird feelings every time he was around and could feel her face getting hot. She wasn't sure what it was- but it was gross.

    "Stasia are you okay?" Kirishima asked

    "Yeah? Why?"

    "You haven't been walking in a straight line this entire time." She looked over and realized she was practically touching her shoulder with Midoriya as she was far away from Kirishima.

    "Sorry." She repositioned herself in the center and tried not to think too much of his proximity or the small embarrassing moment. When they arrived Stasia recognized the place instantly. "Hey, this is where Bakugou and Todoroki have their remedial classes for their licenses."

    "How do you know that?"

    "I started walking with them there, after the raid and Gang Orca's always there too so sometimes I would help."

    "So what do they want with us?"

    "You're not gonna figure that out from out here." She said and they followed her in the building as she remembered her way through the halls. "Izuku why are you shaking?" She asked, not even feeling the need to look back.

    "Because Gang Orca was kind of scary last time I checked."

    "Gang Orca? Really? He's a sweet man in his thirties you'll be fine." She assured them as they walked into the main arena and Gang Orca noticed them as she spoke.

    "Well if it isn't my favorite waste of sixteen quirks?"

    "See I'm his favorite."

    "Why the hell is she here!" Bakugou grunted.

    "Sugiyama along with Kirishima and Midoriya will be helping you failures get your hero license. Somehow these three did pass, some barely but they have their licenses therefore there is a gap between you. By the end, you should sufficiently close the gap and then on."

    Stasia raised her hand and he nodded towards her, "Sir what are you saying?"

    "In order to get them to get their provisional license you have to fight three people who already have them, and win."

    "That's not fair." Stasia objected.

    "Yeah, she has sixteen quirks."  Todoroki agreed.

    "No, I meant fair for us. You have more people. Plus all of my quirks aren't for combat and I won't have my lighting for a little."

    "Kids take notes of her weakness, use it to your advantage."

    "Um- what happens if they don't beat us?" Midoriya worried as he nervously laughed.

    "Then they fail, with no chance of ever getting their license."

    Kirishima winced at this and was happy he wouldn't in the position himself, "So basically everything is riding on this?"

    "You could say so."

    "Well, you better not lose to me Katsuki," Stasia smirked and turned towards him as she felt him staring at her the entire time.

    "I wasn't planning on it."

    She then turned back to her mentor to ask, "Gang Orca, do we get to fight dirty?"

    "Sure, you're the villains after all." Stasia ticked at the image of her being a villain but sucked it up for the sake of her friends. Just as she pushed the thoughts out of her head Kirishima lightly nudged her.

    "Guess we're on a team now?"

    "Seems like it."

    "You have three weeks, to prepare, strategize, and train. Starting, now."