45) Stressed

Stasia, at the moment, could only be described with the word: stressed. She had a hero meeting coming up which she needed to prepare for, she was severely behind on all of her classes, Christmas was in a little over two weeks, and what was even closer, her sister's first birthday since everything that has happened. Luckily, she had nice classmates that could help with at least one of her problems. She sat on the floor in the common room with Midoriya, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and Iida, with whom she had little interaction with but upon hearing her situation, he insisted on helping and what position was Stasia in to say 'no'?

    "Okay, and we had to do a presentation on what for homeroom?" She asked.

    "A presentation on how hero costumes have evolved over the years," Iida answered.

    "Wow, that's stupid." She muttered. "But thanks for helping me, it really does mean a lot."

    "Of course Stasia, we're your friends," Midoriya said and everyone nodded.

    "Yeah, I always forget that part." She laughed as her phone chimed. She went to check it and her face dropped. "Shit."

    "What?" Todoroki asked.

    "On top of everything else, Gang Orca wants new recruits. And he wants me to recommend people for him." She stared down at the text then looked back up at everyone else. "So, friends, huh?"

    "I totally would help you but I got asked to go to the Majestic Agency." Yaoyorozu winced and Iida raised his hand, "And I the Manual Agency."

    "And you two?"

    "Endeavor Agency."

    "Oh wow, you two have enough problems to deal with that. But did everyone get work studies when I was gone?"

    "No, but there was an order from the Hero Public Safety Commission that said students have to go under field training so they are gonna start calling," Todoroki told her and she groaned.

    "For what?" She asked but she already knew the answer.

    "Some sort of upcoming crisis that we should be prepared for," Midoriya answered and the annoyance was very clearly evident on her face. "Stasia do you know-"

    "I can't tell you unless your agency is at the hero meeting and even then I think it's a need-to-know basis." Everyone nodded and she sighed. "Let's just get back to the homework."

***

Day One

    Stasia woke up a little more tired than usual. She still had the energy to get dressed but not to walk all the way to her dad's for breakfast, so she canceled, just this

once. She did, however, still take the time to do her hair, because if there was anything she was going to put effort into this morning, it was that.

    "I-" She started to say as she saw Bakugou on the other side of the door but stopped herself, ultimately deciding she didn't have the energy to care. "Is there coffee on the campus?"

    "I don't kn-"

    "Let's go find it."

    Stasia walked into class with a coffee in her hand and Bakugou followed behind her. Karminari ran up to her then stopped, "Where'd you get that?"

    "I stole it." She shrugged before they did the handshake and she sat down.

    "You look tired," Todoroki commented.