61) This

A week had passed and the sun still has yet to shine at UA while the rain remained consistent. They had canceled school for the day because of the high winds that came with the rain and all of the classes stayed in their respective dorms.

    Stasia yawned as she and Bakugou joined the rest of their classmates in the common room.

    "Aye, it's the twins!" Sero cheered and Stasia raised her eyebrows in amusement before she quickly searched for Kirishima and sat on the floor in between his legs as Bakugou found his own seat on the couch.

    "It's so gloomy outside, it's supposed to be spring," Uraraka groaned.

    "I know!" Mina whined, "it's supposed to be pretty outside with nice flowers! It's like storm season already."

    "Storm season isn't until the summer," Stasia corrected but then regretted the words the moment they left her mouth.

    "Oh," Mina paused, "okay," she shrugged it off and Stasia took a sigh of relief. "But I want it to be pretty now. I mean we have the day off but we're stuck inside all day."

    "Yeah, what are we going to do?"

***

    "Okay so," Tokoyami began, "my presentation is ranking the pro heroes," he clicks forward past the first slide then clears his throat, "starting with last place is Hawks."

    "Isn't he ranked number two?" Tsu asked.

    "Not on my list. And if I am, to be honest, this isn't much of a list of rankings but a list of why for the most part I find Hawks annoying so, reason one out of twenty: he's intruding-"

    A while ago Mina had seen a trend online called 'Presentation Night,' she really wanted to try it out with the class but at the time they were all too busy. But now they were going to be inside the whole day so it seemed like a fitting time.

    Everyone went up one by one doing a presentation of their choosing in front of their class. Some were tamer, "so I'm doing a presentation on different headphones and whether that brand would be good for a quirk," Jirou explained. While others were different.

    "My presentation is everyone in class 2-A whose ass I could kick in order from lightwork to slightly putting in effort," Bakugou said.

    "All I'm saying is if my name's anywhere on that list, I'm kicking yours right now," Stasia promised and everyone laughed while Bakugou screamed, "shut up!" He didn't respond to Stasia but everyone did take note of how it looked like he only clicked nineteen out of twenty slides.

    Kirishima did the manliest pro-heroes which was surprisingly, mostly women. Iida did a list of qualities that make a good role model, and why he possessed all of them. Sato's was the best treats for maximum strength, Koda's were the nicest animals, Tsu's on the most useful quirk from each frog species, and so on and on.

    Stasia was next to last and when she went up, Kirishima felt the need to cheer for her which made her choke on a laugh. "Anyways, I'm doing a presentation on why having multiple quirks is normal-"

    "No, it's not," Ojiro objected.

    "Neither is having a tail attached to you."

    "Ouch."

    "Sorry," she whispered and he shrugged.

    "Yeah, you're still not normal though," Sero agreed.

    "Okay, I know you're not-"

    "No I agree too," Todoroki admitted.

    "You have multiple quirks too."