Birthday Special

a/n so since they were born in April which is after the school year starts this takes place a few weeks into their second year : ) and this is the longest chapter so far, being 11 pages. Enjoy!

Stasia was a big fan of avoiding things that were a waste of time. This included but was not limited to; pointless conversations, pointless people, and pointless holidays. While originally the avoided holiday was only Valentine's day it would later turn into her birthday as well. It's not like she hates her birthday, how could she when she doesn't even know the real date. Every year the date would change and Aizawa would ask which one felt right. The eighteenth was what she chose but it didn't really make her feel anything but she was tired of guesses so she settled. She did actually enjoy her birthdays however, her dad would either take her out to dinner or cook for her, maybe inviting a few pro-heroes over but for the most part, it was just them. It was nice, and now with a new member added to their family, she wouldn't mind a nice quiet night to celebrate turning seventeen.

Bakugou stood outside Stasia's door waiting for her to come out and rolled his eyes once she did. "You take too long to get ready to still look like shit."

"It is too early in the morning for insults."

"You'll live, unfortunately."

"Hey, where's Izuku?"

"Huh?"

"I told you to get Midoriya."

"And I told you I wasn't doing that."

"I hate you."

"No, the fuck you don't let's go."

"Fine." She groaned and wrapped her arm around his neck.

"Take your arm off."

"Nope."

They got to the elevator and when it opened her eyes went big as a slow smile formed on her face. "Good morning."

"Hi, Kiri." She lightly smiled as he held out his arms for her to slowly walk into then kissed her on the cheek. Bakugou scoffed as he pressed the button for down and the two looked at one another with a sense of victory in the lack of comments he would usually make on their PDA. He walked out ahead of them and they walked hand in hand all the way to class.

"Stasia!" Karminari cheered and then quickly did their usual handshake.

"Hey, Denki. Hi, Sero." She said as she noticed him not too far behind.

"Hey!" As she walked back to her seat she grabbed hands with Mina and only let go when they were too far apart. She and Todoroki shared a smile before she sat down behind Bakugou and Todoroki next to her. All Might walked in not long after as he was the guest teacher for the week and he waited for everyone to settle down

"April seventeenth is the day-"

"Wait isn't someone's birthday coming up?" Karminari interrupted and the whole class turned in their seats to stare at Bakugou.

"What?"

"It's your birthday that's coming up, dumbass." Stasia laughed and then everyone slightly turned to her instead.

"What?"

"Your birthday's coming up too, isn't it?" Kirishima turned even further at this and she averted her eyes.

"Yeah, your birthday's like the eighteenth or nineteenth, right?"

"Denki, please shut up."

"No, but is it the eighteenth or the nineteenth?"

"I'm not actually sure, to be honest."