43) Tastes Like

a/n no one cares but tetmts ranked #1 in aizawa like ahhh

Stasia woke up with a headache and her hair matted in a ponytail. She looked over at the clock, she had twenty minutes before she had to go to her dad's for breakfast. She dragged herself out of bed and headed down to the bathrooms to shower.

She wrapped her hair up into a high bun as she dried herself off. She walked down the hall just in time to see Yaoyorozu as she came out of her room. "Good morning Stasia."

"Hi, Momo." She waved as she passed her then went back to her dorm. She was dressed in sweats from head to toe, not caring about her appearance so early in the morning, as well as the fact that it was getting colder, the outfit was fitting.

When she opened the door Eri ran to her so she bent down to meet her eyes. "Stasia, you're okay."

"Of course I am, kiddo- Dad you didn't show her-"

"Of course not." Aizawa shook his head as he came into view from the kitchen. "Why is your hair wet?"

"I showered."

"And you left with wet hair?"

"There's a lot of it, and it takes a while to dry."

"I don't care, towel dry it, you're gonna catch a cold."

She rolled her eyes and brought herself to her feet as she let out a "Fine. But if my hair looks like yours you fix it."

"Oh! If you do Stasia's hair, can you do mine?" Eri pleaded.

"I'm not doing anyone's hair."

When Stasia emerged from the bathroom breakfast was already plated on the table. She let her hair down from the towel then took her seat.

"Thank you for the meal." The three said in unison and began to eat.

"So," Aizawa started and Stasia looked up. "How is Kana doing?"

"She's good."

"What is she doing?"

"Not hero work, I didn't ask, I never even told her why I was really there so it wasn't my place to question her."

"You know, you never told me either."

"And I plan on taking that to my grave-"

"Don't joke like that." He warned, as her death was always a touchy subject.

"Right, sorry. Hey, Eri how was Dad's cooking while I was-"

"Don't change the subject either."

She sighed, "What did you want to know?"

"I think that is pretty obvious."

"Well that's not a family breakfast discussion, I think that's more for a hero meeting."

"There's that much information where there needs to be a meeting?"

"Not necessarily, but it's better if more people know."

"Know what?" Eri asked and Stasia looked down at her, then at her dad.

"Umm- nothing you need to worry about. Just finish eating."

"Okay!" She laughed.

"Take your advice," Aizawa grumbled as he noticed she hadn't touched her food. She took a bite and smiled.

"Dad, did you cook this?"

"I did!" Eri beamed and Stasia nodded.

"Wow, um- it tastes like home."

"Thank you! I'm gonna go to the bathroom!" She announced and Stasia's eyes followed her until the door closed.

"You let a six-year-old cook breakfast?" Stasia whispered.

"She was excited that you were coming back, so I let her."

"Do I have to eat-"

"Nastasia." He said, his tone now serious.

"Yeah?"

"Use Traffic Light." Stasia's face showed her obvious confusion at his request, never had he asked her to use Traffic Light before, he knew the long-term consequences so, why? "While she's out of the room, we have some things to talk about." It took a second to click, only after she remembered the date. She closed her eyes and her breath hitched for a few seconds before she looked back up at him, "Good?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's talk."