2) Backstory

Nora Sinclair was born in Quebec, Canada to a supervillain couple who both had powerful electrostatic lightning quirks, easily lethal if they desired. While she grew up they bounced around from country to country wreaking havoc on the innocent and killed anyone who tried to stop them. Eventually, they settled in Japan where they met All For One. They wanted to work with him and practically begged on their knees but he wasn't interested, at least not in them. He had his eyes on the girl. She had inherited her parent's lightning quirk and already by such a young age she was strong. But that wasn't all. By chance, she had one of the rarest quirks. Multipotentiality.

She was able to possess and use multiple quirks without any damage to her. It was a quirk he was unable to take so he just needed to take the people who had it. There were only three people on record and All For One got them all, then lost each one. He tried to replicate what he created on others but that only ended up with thoughtless Nomu's. Having multipotentiality was the key and for years he retained it.

Misery was the first quirk he gave her. She was able to give a headache that either felt like it could be fixed with Advil or as if your brain was splitting in two. Next, he gave her a time quirk which she nicknamed: Traffic Light when she was younger. It allowed her to manipulate time within a radius as if it were a traffic light; stop, slow, go. After that, he gave her Amplification to use on her already overpowered quirks. Altogether she had sixteen. All For One never saw her as a real person just a weapon in his arsenal. If he were to fail she had the power to kill All Might eleven times over without breaking a sweat.

So six years ago when All For One fought All Might the first time and lost, he expected his experiment to kill him in his honor. But experiments don't always go as planned. He didn't care about her and therefore never realized how much she had grown to hate him. How the sound of his voice made her blood boil, how with every quirk he gave her she imagined killing him with it. The only bedtime stories she could fall asleep to were the ones the other two experiments would tell her and they always ended up with his head nailed to a wall.

So six years ago All For One turned to her waiting for her to avenge him. She wanted to avenge the others who became like siblings to her, but him? She wanted him to feel pain. She wanted him to suffer the trauma she felt. The trauma he put her through. She wanted him to experience true misery for himself. So she made sure he did. She used the first quirk he 'gifted' her on him, and she laughed as he cried out in agony. To the point where his eyes caved in and he pleaded for it to stop. So she did, she stopped time and started again, until she was stopped herself, by Aizawa, by her dad.

Stasia woke up in her bed despite remembering falling asleep on the floor. She noticed her gray comforter was the one she had from home and a small smile formed across her face. Which quickly faded once she spotted the note taped to her wall. She ran out of her room only having where she was going in mind but that changed when she noticed someone in the lobby. She couldn't see who it was at first but once his spiky blonde hair poked out from behind the fridge she tried to leave before being seen. Instead, he slammed the fridge door shut and glared at her.

"Where the hell did you even come from?" She doesn't verbally reply but pointed her finger to the ceiling, implying upstairs. "Don't be an idiot you know what I meant."

"I don't actually."

"How did you already get your license?"

"Circumstances-"

"What's your quirk is what I'm really asking." She wasn't expecting to get that question so early on so she hesitated, trying to make something up on the spot. "Fine, don't answer. Whatever quirk you have doesn't matter, I'll crush you. Don't let getting your license early give you a big-"