23) Home

The ride back to the school was filled with laughter and annoying the cab driver. The obvious walls she had up began to fall and for a moment she almost felt like herself again. They walked back into the dorm building side by side never breaking eye contact.

    "Stasia you're here!" Uraraka called out excitedly from the couch.

    "I am."

    "Come one we were just going to go to Jirou's room to hang out."

    "Okay? Have fun-"

    "You said you were coming too, right?"

    "I did?" She asked and turned to Kirishima for an answer to which he slowly nodded. "I did! Let's go then."

    "Great!" Uraraka got off the couch and led her to the elevator while she waved to Kirishima.

    "Bye."

    "Bye." He laughed. The elevator ride was rather awkward if Stasia were to be honest, at least for her. She couldn't recall one instance where she and her had been alone together- in fact, she's barely spent any time around her at all. She had to keep reminding herself that she was once in the same position with Bakugou and now he's the closest person to her. This would be fine.

"Look who I found."

"Stasia!"

"Hi." She looked around the room and noticed how each girl had their own instrument. "I'm so sorry can you remind me of your names?"

"Of course, I'm Mina!"

"Yaoyorozu."

"Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu."

"I'm Jirou."

"Hagakure."

"Wait wh-"

"I'm invisible."

"Ohhh, that's your quirk? That's so cool."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you'll basically always have the upper hand in combat no matter the strength level."

"I never thought of it like that, thanks!"

"It was nothing." She shrugged and began to fiddle with her hands.

"Oh," Jirou paused and took a quick glance around the room. "Do you want to play the bass?"

"No, I've never picked up an instrument in my life."

"Neither have any of them, it's fine just try it."

"Okay." She smiled and sat down on the floor before pulling the bass gently into her lap. She adjusted her fingers to how she thought they should be and lightly strummed. "Was that in tune?"

"You know about intonation? I mean no but it was close." They all laughed and Stasia hung her head down to check her fingers again. "Move your pointer one up a little." She did as such and tried again but this time sounded much better.

"I still can't believe you've been here for months and we've only hung out twice," Mina said.

"Yeah, I was kinda closed off at the beginning, huh."

"Kind of? You barely talked for the first month." Yaoyorozu reminded her. "And then you told us everything suddenly as basically went back to not talking, at least not to us."

"Sorry about that-"

"Don't apologize." Uraraka stopped her. "You did what you thought you had to protect yourself, but we all know your secret now and it's not a big deal. We just wanted to know you-"