37) Venom

a/n this chapter reminds me of 'venom' by Eminem or 'crisis' by jasiah so do what you want with that :) 

Stasia made her way through the alleyways as swiftly as she could without raising any suspicion. He made his path known as the ground was ruined wherever he walked. Already she would hear the camera's click and reporters setting up in the far distance. She paused and turned around to face them, "Electrosia can we-"

"If you're not gonna help, stay out of my way." She said coldly before she left.

"Um- uh- uh, yes ma'am!" She smirked at this, still got it.

She'd give it about five minutes until it kicked in. Knowing that reporters were already there, she gave up trying to be discreet and sprinted down the path of destruction. According to her quirk, he was far, but it's a good thing she was fast. When she got to him her feet skidded on the concrete to the point where you could see smoke.

"You again? He scoffed and slowly turned around. Stasia hated spiders. She wasn't afraid she just thought they were ugly. So when she once again saw the man's eight eyes and fangs sticking out from his mouth, she couldn't help but flinch. "You can't even look at me, pathetic. They should really stop sending children to do adult jobs."

"They would have sent an adult if there was one better than me."

"Oh, and you're cocky too-"

"Yeah look, I know you poisoned me with your little venom, I highly doubt it will kill me but it will do something and I'm not one for waiting so I'm going to kick your ass, make you fix what you did, then take you in for questioning."

"And who are you to be having such high demands?"

"Oh, I think you already know." She smiled as her tongue ran across the back of her teeth. She could feel that infamous tingle, but finally, it felt good. That is because the first time, it wasn't because of her parents, it was her. It was only for a second but he couldn't miss the way her veins lit up with purple and he could see the lightning as it ran down her arms then stopped at her hands.

"Sinclair."

"Electrosia, actually, but, glad you figured out that part too. It'll make this quick."

"Right, you don't have much time."

"Yeah, we'll see about that." He had to be the same height as All Might so when he charged at her she was able to remain calm, not that staying calm was ever an issue. She stepped out of the way when he got close enough and her hair lifted as he passed her by.

"Amplify." She whispered.

"Huh?" In a matter of seconds, Stasia turned around and jumped up with her fist in the air. "Shi-" She punched down so hard that when his head met contact with the concrete, it cracked. While still on top of him, she looked up and made eye contact with two civilian children.

"Leave." She ordered.

"But we wanna watch." The girl whined.

"Watch on the-" While she was distracted her opponent regained his composure and before she could stop him, he grabbed her ankle and threw her. She ended up right by the children and took their hands. "News, that is what the news is for. Keep up."

"Oh don't start running now." He teased.

"One." She whispered, then ran. The clone appeared not too long after and went back to hold down the fight while Stasia was gone.

Often when Stasia would go for runs with Midoriya, he was always behind her if she ran at her real speed. So she should not have been surprised that the kids fell behind. Quickly she swept up one on her back and carried the other on her side.