41) Interview

"And as you can see here, hero Electrosia gets thrown into the camera and the video cuts out."

    "Now this was surprising because she usually holds her own in a fight."

    "While that is true, she is only one hundred and sixty-four centimeters compared to her opponent who seems to be well over two hundred. Which makes her an easy person to toss." The reporter laughed.

    "Wow they are really going in on her height," Karminari whispered, surrounded by the rest of 1-A as they sat in the common room, to watch the fight footage that had finally been recovered and released.

    "Yeah, and I think we're both the second tallest girls," Mina said. "I mean even Tokoyami is shorter than us." He turned at this and groaned.

    "Why was that necessary?"

    "If we go back to her previous fights, she always is the shorter out of the two-"

    "Why is watching a joke of a news channel berating my height necessary either?"

    "Stasia!" She turned back to Todoroki who nodded, "Hi."

***

    Stasia sat on the floor in front of Midoriya, who was on the couch, along with the rest of the class as they asked her questions. "Where were you staying?" Sero asked.

    "My aunt's penthouse. She was my dad and Present Mic's high school friend."

    "Mr. Aizawa has friends!" Karminari gasped.

    "Not really. Anyways, are we done?"

    "Stasia, we've only asked you like three questions." Jirou reminded her.

    "Yeah, and I hate interviews so is that all?"

    "You were gone for like two months and you think we won't have questions?" Karminari screamed.

    "Oh no, I know you have questions, I just don't care to answer them right now."

    "What else do you have to do? Actually, what were you doing the whole time?"

    "Hey, where's Kirishima?" She wondered after she noticed he was the only one not in the room. Karminari scoffed at him being ignored and Stasia noticed then laughed.

    "Are you just not gonna answer?"

    "No. You're funny though." She teased as she stood up. "Izuku we can go for a run later, I'm gonna find Kirishima."

    "Oh, okay."

    Ojiro watched her as she made her way to the elevator, "Is she really just going to walk away?"

    "Let our classmate get some rest." Iida encouraged. "She's had a rough time."

    "I mean I'm not resting but thanks-"

    "We all saw her get thrown."

    "I-" She paused. "That was a- you know what I don't care. I don't care." She tried to convince herself as she continued to walk away.

    If she remembered correctly, Kirishima's room was right next to Bakugou's, so she pressed the button for the fourth floor. She fiddled with her fingers because, for whatever reason, she was almost nervous. Her hands sparked up as she exited the elevator so she clasped them together tightly, "Stop it." She whispered to herself, as she was now too close to his door to suddenly have lightning coming from her hands, as well as the fact that it hadn't been too long since she had got it back. She clenched her fist for a few seconds until it stopped. Then she went up to the door to knock twice, and waited.

    "Coming." She could hear him call out from the other side of the door, and she could feel herself smile at the sound of his voice. The door swung open and his eyes dropped down a couple of centimeters where they could meet hers.

"Ya- Yam- you're back."

"Yeah, I am." Without thinking, he pulled her in for a hug and buried his face into her hair. For a moment, she kept her hands at her side, not knowing what to do. By the time Kirishima had realized what he'd done and he began to back away, she hugged him back. In all honesty, this had to have been the most awkward hug she had ever had in her life, especially since she was extremely cold at the moment but, it was worth it, because he was warm.

    When he finally pulled away he put her at arms length and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Did you find them?"
    "What?

    "The answers you left for, did you find them?"

    She laughed under her breath and nodded, "Yeah, I found them."