40) Our Spot

a/n 'meet me at our spot'

Stasia didn't bring any bags with her. Yet Kana insisted she take a suitcase with her that she had packed. "Auntie, I'm not gonna need this."

"You never know!"

"I didn't come with anything, I'll be fine."

"What if you get cold on the bus?"

"I'm taking the train."

"What if you get hungry?"

"Then I will eat when I get back."

"It's a three-hour trip-"

"Hey."

"And if you run into a villain on the way back-"

"Hey."

"Or-"

"Auntie." Stasia laughed.

"What?" She pulled her in for a hug and buried her head into her neck. Kana instantly wrapped her arms around her and held Stasia tightly. "I'm gonna miss you kid."

"Yeah, me too." Stasia sniffled and Kana pulled back.

"Are you crying?"

"What? No. I don't cry." Kana tilted her head up and wiped off Stasia's cheek.

"Whatever you say." There was a small moment where Kana just looked down towards her and smiled, as she tried to take in everything while Stasia was still here. "Let me take you to the station?"

"Yeah, as long as you're not driving."

"Watch it or you're walking."

***

Stasia got a window seat on the train yet for the majority of the time, she was on her phone. Every once and a while she would look up at the sound of giggling children and her heart squeeze as she missed her sister's laughter more than anything. Almost there. As she scrolled through her phone, she couldn't help but notice the date, the day more like it. "Huh." She whispered then quickly went to the messages app.

"Can you go to the front of the building?"

"What?" Todoroki replied.

"Izuku will know what it means."

"Okay."

Before she could even process it, the train had stopped at Musutafu and she quickly ran off the train. Though she was still a ways away from the school, she figured it wouldn't hurt to run until she got there. Slowly her surroundings started to become more familiar and the streets started to feel more like home. Because finally, as she saw the school gates, she was.

She walked closer to the front of the dorms and the conversation between Todoroki and Midoriya. "So why did she tell us to come here?" Todoroki asked.

"Not really sure. I mean we do train here in the mornings but I don't know why she wanted us here now."

"Cause it's Saturday," Stasia said and their heads turned. Midoriya's smile grew from ear to ear while Todoroki smiled in amusement. "I- I don't know what to say."

"'Hi' works just fine," Todoroki told her.

"Oh, hi."

"Hi, Stasia."

"Welcome back!" Midoriya cheered and she couldn't contain her smile.

"Yeah, thanks."

"You're kidding me!" Was screamed and Stasia jumped.

"Oh no." She muttered and Midoriya's face went red.

"Wait, did you not want me to tell Kacchan?"

"It's not that, I just wanted him to be dead last to know."

"You're back and you didn't tell me!" Bakugou continued to scream as he hurried down the stairs, and went up straight to her.

"It was in the group chat."

"I'm not in the group chat!"

"That's your fault, not mine."

"I forgot how annoying you were."

"Well remind me not to leave again so it's easier to remember." She watched as his fists balled up only for him to let go seconds later. His facial features softened as he looked down at her. He aggressively slung his arm around her shoulder and started to walk.

"Let's go inside, dumbass."

She looked up at him and lightly laughed, "Okay, idiot."