7) Calm

Stasia ran through the hallways trying to adjust her tie as she turned the corner. The meeting ran longer than expected and by the time it was finished school had already started meaning she was going to be late for her first official day. She had only been to the class once and she found it easy to get lost on the way. She somehow ends up in the third-year hallway just as three people pass her.

"Mirio?"

"Huh- Hey Nastasia!" He stopped walking and quickly went over to hug her which she accepted. "Long time no see huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"I thought you died on a mission or something!" He laughed and Stasia just stared at him blankly,

"No-no I didn't."

"Well, you look as cute as ever!" Nejire beamed and practically tackled her.

"I just grew out my hair that's all."

"It's so bouncy!"

"Thanks. Hi Tamaki."

"Hi."

Stasia had known the Big Three for a year or two since they all started their work studies at the same time. Their agencies would merge every now and then so they got to know each other through various missions together. There was a moment where they thought she would be placed in UA as a third year, a decision that was almost unanimous with the exception of Aizawa. They did however keep in contact right up until she dropped off the face of the planet, but now she was back and they planned to make the most of it.

"What are you doing in the third year hall anyways?"

"I- I got lost."

"We're on the way there so we take you to your class! Right guys?"

"Right!"

"Sure."

"Oh- okay." She said and Mirio wrapped his arm around her as they walked and she almost jumped at the sudden warmth. She wasn't the biggest fan of being touched but for someone as bright as Mirio she figured she could make an exception. As they all got closer to the room Mirio took his arm off of Stasia then wrapped his hands around her shoulders as he lightly pushed her forward.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you a little push! Get it?"

"Yeah, yeah I get it. What are you guys doing in 1-A anyways?"

"Oh, we're giving a presentation on what work studies are."

"They're letting first years do work studies now?"

"Apparently but it might be good since All Might's retirement and all."

"Especially since you've been missing too!" Nejire added.

"Come on, I don't have that big of an impact on crime. Or on anything really, I bet nobody even notices when I'm gone." She confessed as they stopped in front of the door and Aizawa turned towards her.

"Sugiyama! Nice of you to finally show up, we've been waiting." She stared at her father with pure annoyance as she noticed the habit he made out of being hard on her when others were around. "Get in!"

"Coming." She said and stood in front of the class searching for her seat before she realized she didn't know where to sit. She turned to her dad for guidance and he pointed to the back of the room where there was an open spot by the red and white-haired boy. She walked down the aisle in between the desks and felt as if everyone was staring at her; which in fact they were. They still knew nothing about her except her last name, what she looks like in her hero costume, and that she already had her license. Everything else was a mystery they were all anxious to uncover but she was giving them nothing to work with. When she finally takes her seat next to the boy she forces a smile muttering out small, "Hi," that she felt like she owed him based on their previous interactions.

"Hi." Soon after the third years finally entered after a half-ass introduction from her dad. They walked in almost uniformly and for a moment they looked intimidating. She finally felt the separation between her and the three and realizes once again that they were the real deal. So it was not at all surprising when she watched Mirio leave all of 1-A on the knees as he basically punched his way through the whole class. She sat down on the floor next to her father and Todoroki and looked up to her left.

"Why aren't you fighting?"

"I still don't have my license yet so I felt it would be better to observe."

"Wait you failed the test?"

"Yes, I lost my temper."

"Huh, you don't seem like the type."

"What?"

"You don't talk much so I just assumed."

"You don't talk much either."

"My dad would disagree." She said and quietly laughed to herself until she looked up at his stoic face. "Was that not funny?"

"Were you making a joke?"

"I was trying to."

"Oh." A small laugh escapes him and a smile crept upon Stasia's lips. For a small moment, things felt not normal but; calm. If she had known the moment would have been so small she would have made it last longer because within five seconds she was throwing up on the concrete floor. Her throat felt raw and dry as the all too familiar feeling of static began to crawl up. She felt the eyes of everyone on her but she couldn't care less and simply turned towards her father for approval which he gives after a quick nod leaving her to storm out of the gym.

"Is someone going to clean up the throw-" They all stared at the spot where she previously was and questioned the hole burned into the ground and the ash around it almost as if it had been struck by lightning.

"What is up with that girl?"