22) Moment

For whatever reason Stasia found herself in Bakugou's room at five in the morning. She was supposed to be training with Kirishima right now but when she texted him she got no response and figured he was still sleeping. Bakugou's room did happen to be right next to his and since he went to sleep so early he would be up by now and lucky for her, he was. Despite his protests, Stasia sat on top of his desk while he sat on his bed, both on their phones barely acknowledging the other.

    "Why are you here?"

    "Didn't wanna be alone with myself."

    "Tsk, dumbass."

    "Thanks for letting me come in."

    "It's whatever. Can you go back to not talking now? I liked that better."

    "Fine." The two went back to silence and their respective activities on their phones. This lasted for about two hours, give or take when there was a knock on the door and Bakugou turned to her.

    "This is your room, why are you looking at me?"

    "I swear if it's Shittyhair-" He grunted before he got up to answer, of course, it was Kirishima and Bakugou didn't even bother to hide his annoyance

    "What?"

    "Um, have you seen Yama? She's not in her room."

    "Who the hell is 'Yama'? You mean Aoyama why the fuck would he be here?"

    "No, Sugiyama."

    "Stasia?"

    "Yeah."

    "Oh, she's in here."'

    "Hi." She waved.

    "You two are friends?"

    "Yes."

    "No," Bakugou answered over her.

    "You're such a bitch." She sighed, and to his amusement, she hopped off his desk and walked towards Kirishima.

    "What did you say?"

    "You heard me, or does your quirk make you go deaf?"

    "We have the same quirk, you idiot!"

    "Mhmm."

    "Don't walk away when I'm talking to you!"

    "I'll be back later don't worry."

    "Do not come back here!"

    "Bye Bakugou." She closed the door quickly before he could say anything else and instinctively grabbed Kirishima's hand so they could run to the elevator before Bakugou could catch them. Once the doors closed she let go and Kirishima looked down at where his hand was previously intertwined with hers.

    "Sorry, about that."

    "Oh, you're fine"

    "No, really-"

    "Really it's fine!"

    "Um- okay then." Kirishima noticed the way her hands fiddled when trying to press the button for the first floor. Then again when he saw sparks that flew off of her fingers when they walked through the common room.

    "Sugiyama?" Uraraka called.

    "Hmm? Oh, Stasia's fine."

    "Oh, okay! Anyways do you wanna hang out with me and the girls later?" She asked as the rest of the girls popped up from the couch to wait for her answer.