9) Answers

"Ask."

"What?"

"If you've been searching me up you obviously have questions so you might as well just ask me, so go ahead." Iida stepped up in front of the crowd volunteering to go first.

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen."

"Sixteen as in going on seventeen or are we the same age?"

"We're the same age."

"What's your quirk?" Bakugou asked, barely waiting for Stasia to finish her sentence.

"I have multiple so be specific."

"Which one did you use when facing All For One?" Todoroki clarified.

"Time manipulation."

"You can manipulate time?"

"That's what I just said."

"How many do you have?" Tsuyu croaked and Stasia noted how her finger was glued to her chin.

"Quirks? Sixteen in total, thirteen for combat, one is a tracker one is being able to possess multiple quirks, and one I never use.'

"Is it-"

"Yes, a version at least."

"Does it hurt?" Kirishima winced not wanting to ask his question so bluntly.

"That's a dumb question."

"I mean why don't you use it?" He gave in.

"Why would I?"

Ojiro raised his hand and Stasia nodded in approval letting him know he was free to ask what he wanted. "How strong are you?"

"Um- my purpose I guess was to kill All Might which I could do at least eleven times with minimal effort. But that was also when I was around ten so it's probably at least twenty now. Maybe twenty-five."

"So what are you?" Todoroki spoke again his voice hinting no sign of care towards the topic but nonetheless he wanted to know the answer

"Human, what the hell?"

"No, how can anyone be that strong?"

"Oh, unnaturally." They waited for her to expand but she didn't so they continued on.

"How come when we search up your name nothing comes up?" Momo asked as she finally closed the laptop, still playing a complication of her fighting with the volume low.

"My name is blocked from being searched and there are no records on me."

"I'm sorry what?"

"First of all Sugiyama is not my real name, therefore legally I don't exist, under my real name, I'm dead."

"What!" They all shouted in unison.

"If you escaped from a supervillain and kept your real name he could easily find you but you can't catch someone that's dead. If you're able to search up my new name with pictures of me he could easily find me therefore no there or no legal records."

"But we searched up your hero name and you come up." Uraraka pointed out and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, but if he got out he's not gonna think I chose a hero name based on my lightning which is exactly why I chose it. It throws him off."

"Why would it not be your lightning?" Jirou questioned feeling like the answers to the questions were taking her in a circle.

"It grows too strong sometimes, I mean all my quirks do but my lightning is faster and I end up with scars like this." Stasia ran her finger through her hair separating the middle part, pulling a chunk over to the side revealing a scar running down her forehead. Quickly she drops the hair back down and they stare at her in awe.