6) Silence

Out of the sixteen quirks Stasia had not a single one aligned with Gang Orca's.In fact most of her quirks seemed to go against his own. They both were aware of this but when Stasia started her work study at fourteen she chose his agency and he signed her. No one would say anything out loud but everyone was questioning why she worked there. It's not as if she was short on offers or if he was short of sidekicks but for some reason this match worked.
"Which quirks have you used recently?" Gang Orca asked and she pointed to the numbers two, three, eight and ten on the list. "You need to start working on seven."
"I know."
"Then why haven't you been doing it."
"Because I have nothing to practice on and I can't just use it out on a mission that would be reckless and that would draw attention. I know I don't want that would you?"
"Did you grow to be more disrespectful or were you like this all along?"
"Oh you must be out of touch to forget that I've always been like this." She said and there was a moment of silence where Stasia's heart sunk wondering if she could still make jokes with him like this.
"I missed having you around Sugiyama."
"Thanks, sir."
"So are you ready?"
"Ready for what?" He slapped down a pile of papers on his desk in front of her then crossed his arms as he leaned back in his chair.
"To be the agency's representative for the meeting today."
"What meeting? I'm not prepared for that."
"It's a meeting you need to prepare, you're preparing everyone else. You're running it."
"So mean-"
"You are running the meeting yes, no you do not have my permission to go on a power trip."
"But-"
"Say you understand."
"I understand damn."
Stasia got dropped off in front of the large building with atrociously clean glass windows. It bothered her more than it should have and she found herself looking at them a little too long before someone came out of the building interrupting.
"Electrosia? Hurry up the meeting is about to start!"
"Coming!" She runs in and they lead to the elevator where she found someone else was already inside. "Oh god." She groaned.
"You don't look happy to see me." Hawks laughed as she stepped inside and leaned against the wall.
"When am I ever."
"Come on kid, you used to love me."
"When I was eleven. Then when I got my license you kept trying to recruit me to your agency."
"Everyone was doing it."
"You're the only one who still continues to give me offers."
"It is still on the table by the way." He smiled waiting for a reaction and she finally broke laughing her head off, almost falling to the floor. "Got her." He says and they high five. Stasia had known Hawks since he was eighteen and was ten. Their dynamic changed drastically over the years as he used to be her idol who she thought could do no wrong to where she couldn't help but act annoyed by his mere presence. Nonetheless she still loved him all the same but now for whatever reason she wouldn't dare to show it. The two walked out of the elevator together that led straight into the meeting room and once Stasia saw who already arrived it made her want to walk right back into the elevator.
"Electrosia, nice to see you again!"
"Endeavor, it's never been a pleasure."
"I see you're still as rude as ever."
"Only to people I don't like."
"I'm not too fond of you either."
"Well that must mean I'm doing something right."
"You don't do many things correctly as a hero now do you."
"Excuse me, if that doesn't weigh as heavy from someone who only got the number one spot because of someone else's retirement."
"Hey Stas' maybe you wanna go a little easy on him?" Hawks suggested.
"No, I'm good."
"Well it's no surprise the child lacks self-control."
"You can't even control your body temperature. You're literally an angry portable heater whose only real use is keeping the number one spot warm for me."
"Oh really well-"
"Endeavor! Electrosia!" Tsuragamae barked. "Heroes should stop acting like middle schoolers should they not?
"Yes, sir." The two groaned.
"Electrosia, good to have you back."
"Thank you, sir."
"Endeavor, stop feuding with a sixteen year old, it's weird. Electrosia, are you ready to start the meeting?"
"Yes." There was a never ending table spreading across the room and every single seat Stasia stood at the head of the table and once the powerpoint loaded she began speaking. "All For One."
"He's in prison." Endeavor corrected.
"Yes, but the League of Villains isn't. We haven't heard anything from them since All For One was taken into custody which means they're probably plotting and preparing for something. My Nightmare quirk allows me to project anybody's worst fear and make them believe it's really happening. But it's just projection. I thought for a moment I had used it on myself but my injuries from the 'nightmare' were real. I'm sure everyone in this room knows about my connection to All For One. He could easily reach through a nightmare me but only when using his quirk, which he can't. Meaning one of two things- either he gave someone the quirks before he went to prison, or they found someone else who has it: they're expanding."
"If they're expanding then why are they still trying to communicate with you under All For One's orders."
"They're missing something and they think I can fill that spot, whatever it is."
"So you don't know?"
"No, but I know they will do anything to get what they want. Be on the lookout for any new groups if they're obvious they're not a threat but the ones that are smart enough to hide, be careful."
She only thought of herself at the time. When All For One was running his experiments nobody heard a sound for years. Her words rang all the more true as at that very moment a girl just like her screamed out in pain, but no one heard a thing.