57) Combination

Aizawa was beginning to plate breakfast when Stasia finally came through the door. "You're late."

    "I know, I know." She sighed, as she wrapped her ponytail into a bun and headed to the bathroom to wash her hands.

    "You look glowy."

    "Yeah, no, that's sweat."

    "Was the run that bad?"

    "Of course not, it's just warming up again."

    "Ah, right." He said as she sat down next to her sister.

    "So how's school Eri?"

    "It's fun! There was this really short kid there, and he was kind of grumpy but he had shoes like Deku. He wouldn't admit it for some reason but it was cool!" Stasia turned to Aizawa to give a look of, 'who the hell is she talking about?' but he simply waved it off as it was too much to explain.

    "What about you Nastasia?"

    "Um- kinda feel like you should have warned me about Mr. Ikakun."

    "Why would I do that?"

    "Common courtesy."

    "Do you think villains will have common courtesy?"

    "Yeah, I see where you're going with this." She muttered.

    "And you see my point?"

    "Yes."

    "Good. Besides, he's nothing you can't handle."

    "It's not about being able to handle him, it's about staying at UA."

    "What?"

    "He's going to expel someone if they don't impress him."

    "And you think he's telling the truth?"

    "Yeah, I mean we're already overcapacity. But then again, he could be like you and like doing 'rational deceptions' to motivate us but I doubt it."

"Are you worried?"

"Not anymore. I know I'm not safe but I'll be damn-"

"Language."

"Right. If anyone's getting kicked out, it's not me." He laughed at his daughter's confidence, not because she was being cocky but because he knew she could back up her words.

Later that night she went down to Midoriya's floor and lightly knocked. The door opened rather quickly and he greeted, "Hey Stasia!"

"Hey, um, can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure." He opened the door further and she walked in.

"Woah, still in the All Might phase." She noted as she looked around and still saw posters of him covering the walls.

"I'm working on it."

"You don't have to lie."

"I- thank you."

"Yep. Anyways, I didn't come here to shame you, at least not today, I need to see your notebook."

"For which class?"

"Oh, not for class, that sort of creepy one where you have notes about everyone's quirks."

"How do you know I have that?"

"Everyone knows you have that. Like I've never seen you write in it yet I know you have it. You're not the most discreet."

"I thought you said you weren't here to shame me."