56) Time

"Congratulations," Stasia smiled as she looked down at Mirio's diploma.

    "Thanks, Stasia."

    "I just can't believe you're really done with high school, I was just telling Eri how I became a hero a little bit ago, and I realized it's been over a year and a half since we've met."

    "Yeah, time really did go by fast didn't it?"

    "It did." Tamaki and Nejire came up to join them and Stasia sighed, "You three are going to be great pros so, don't forget me when you're famous."

    "Don't forget me at all!" Mirio beamed and she nodded.

"We won't!" Nejire promised and Stasia looked over at Tamaki. She walked over to him and went on her toes to give him a hug and pulled away to see his face flushed with red.

    "Good luck."

    "M- mhm." He croaked out before everyone said their last goodbyes. She couldn't bring herself to feel sad, not when this was the beginning of the rest of their lives, even if she wouldn't be there to witness it.

Time went on because of course, it did. After a small break, they started as second years. Saturday training was no longer and now they just went for runs every morning before class. The group also changed as Shinsou began to train with his own class, after getting moved up to B, so now they replaced him with Todoroki, and very rarely would Bakugou join too.

On that particular morning, Midoriya was too tired to get up so she substituted him with Kirishima and now the two of them tried to drag Bakugou out of his dorm.

"Why can't you just get shitty Deku to come!"

    "He said he couldn't today come on!" Kirishima grunted and Stasia stopped pulling to look him in the eyes.

    "You know if you keep skipping our morning runs you'll never beat me."  The second the words left Stasia's mouth he pushed past Kirishima and walked down towards the end of the hallway.

    "Try to keep up idiots."

    "I was going to say the same thing to you." Stasia smiled, turning Kirishima and they quietly high-five before they caught up with Bakugou. They got down to the first floor to see Todoroki already waiting for them.

The four of them ran around the perimeter of the campus Kirishima and Stasia made light conversation as Bakugou was bragged that he was in front of her when in reality, she was slowed down not to leave anyone behind. Todoroki ran next to Stasia and took in the scenery. Despite all the chaos that led them to get here it was peaceful. They all stopped once they got to the front gate and it was from there where they could really see how beautiful the sunrise was.

Stasia went on the other side of Kirishima to stand next to Bakugou and went to wrap her arm around him. He flinched at first but eventually gave in doing the same. All another year at UA meant more near-death experiences but somehow it felt as if as long as she had her friends, and her best friend everything would be fine.

"Let's go back."

She switched tables at lunch.

"Monday with Bakugou's table, Tuesday with Midoriya's, Wednesday alternates, Thursday with the girls, then Friday and Saturday I will force all of you to sit together. Works for everyone?" She asked the boys and everyone but Bakugou nodded.

"I'm not sitting with him," Bakugou told her.

"Yes, and I totally hear your concerns, but I do not care, cool? Cool."

Bakugou and Stasia turned seventeen.

They sat in the common room alone together where she handed him a small box and he gave her a sheet of paper. He opened his first and pulled out a dynamite keychain and looked up at her.