12

Pls
Vote and comment

Feedback?

Or anything
It makes me wanna write more and gives me more motivation

Thank you for the people who have I really appreciate it:))

The whole week till Saturday was practicing and starting to know our title song a bit more. It was tiring, but expected.

"Say hello." Jake came in with the camera while Areum was doing my hair. "Hello." I smile and waved. "Do you think you'll look scary or cute?" He asks while looking towards the camera. I shrug, not really knowing. "Ooh maybe you'll look like Elena Gilbert." Jake says and I smile. "I'd rather look like Rebekah Mikaelson." I state in English and he starts to laugh. "Yes yes yes that show was better." We both laugh at how we agreed that the Originals are better than The Vampire Diaries before he moved onto the next person.

I watched as Areum curled my hair in tight curls, then twisting some of front pieces and tying it at the back, leaving some strands to frame my face. She then gets started on my makeup. I tried not to shed a tear as she put lighter brown contacts on, but I failed miserably. "Luckily I remembered to put the contacts on before makeup." We both laugh before she starts my base makeup.

I glance to the side, seeing all the boys already done and dressed, taking individual photos.

I look back to the mirror and notice how the foundation is my skin tone and not 2 shades lighter, and Areum notices that I noticed. "Yes, the lighting will be very bright, no need to look like a ghost." She says and I chuckle, remembering how light my face goes when a bright light, my face and a camera mix together.

She doesn't put too much eye makeup, just a darker brown shade on my lash line before adding mascara. I watch her tint my lips a blood stain red before sighing. "Done, now c'mon let's get dressed."

I walk past the boys taking their photos and go to the dressing room. "Now, take off your clothes. Underwear on and bra off." Areum says, locking the door before shuffling through some clothes. I do what she says, unbuckling my bra too but keeping it there.

"Okay, now first, lift your elbows up." As I do what she says, I widen my eyes seeing a corset. She wraps it around my waist before sighting. "Hold your breath." She says, before suddenly tightening. "OH WHAT THE-."

It feels like a snake is literally wrapping around me. "Are you guys okay..?" I hear Jake ask and Areum chuckles. "YES!" She shouts before pulling again. "I DONT THINK I CAN BREATHE!" I shout, covering my mouth at how loud I was. "Yep Yep sorry that's my fault."

She loosens it so I can breathe before I sigh, taking a breath. "Okay it's fine now." I tell her and she goes to get something. "You're a size 6b right?" She asks and I nod.

(Man Idek how small that is I'm like an E but let's hope it's..????? Idek)

"Okay here." She says, passing me a light tan coloured strapless and wireless bra. I slip it on and tie it at the back before Areum looks at me weirdly. "How the hell do you put your bra on like that my arms could never." She chuckles before going back to the rack of clothing. "Okay here."

Out of nowhere comes a hoop skirt and my eyes widen. She places it down on the floor and it all just flattens. I step into the middle before she puts it up, tying the string that pulls it in to fit my waist. Then comes out a big red fabric and she pulls it over my head carefully, putting it in place around the skirt, placing a couple more layers before getting the top out.

I then see the red type of top from the 17th century or something. She places it around my chest and waist, pulling on the strings at the back before trying it into a bow.