Bonus Chapter

Short chapter

"I come back to find out you left the group, acted in a drama, had your own concert, broke our record, rejoined the group, were confirmed to be dating Jungwon, and now all you say is Hi?"

I slightly chuckle at my cousin.

I walk in tiny steps towards him and wrap my arms around him. "Welcome back?" I smile, giving him a bear hug.

He sighs, hugging me back.

"Now wheres Jungwon."

I look up at him with raised brows. "Why?" I ask, stepping back. "I need to have a private word with him." He slightly grumbles. Before I could even say anything, like a coincidence, Jungwon comes in and stops in his tracks when he see's Taehyung.

"Oh hyung, welcome back!" He smiles, bowing slightly. "I heard your dating my cousin."

"Uhm.."

I look at Jungwon and he slightly starts to panic, looking at Me then back at Taehyung. "Uhm yes.. hyung." He says carefully and Taehyung scoffs.

"It's true?" He asks, his voice a little louder.

Oh my god Jungwon looks like he's going to die.

I need to sto-

"Heh heh heehhh you shot your shot ey?"

I look at Taehyung with wide eyes as he starts to giggle, doing a weird shimmy type of thing before bumping his shoulder into Jungwons.

"You're my favourite I'm so glad she chose the right one omg." Taehyung says and I can see Jungwon visibly relax.

Heeseung soon walks in and Taehyung looks at him, shocked for a second before smiling. "Oh my I really thought you were Elijah right then."

They all freeze, looking back at me slowly. "Yh my ass was dumb enough to think you were him." I chuckle, looking at Heeseung up and down.

"What? Why are you silent?"

"You're all good now?" Taehyung asks and I frown.

"You've been gone for a while man, I'm fine." I shrug.

Yeah I still miss him, but im healing better.

"So.. now that your back.." I smirk at Taehyung and his face drops. "No I'm not buying you food."

"BUT PLEASEEEEEEE."

"No."

"PLEASSSSEEE."

"Okay hurry up."
___________________________

"Please, remember the time when you used to wake up so early just to dance alone?" Taehyung asks and Jungwon starts to laugh.

"I remember she did that the day after we left the show, and I was so impressed. Now she wakes up late and Niki has to wake her up."

I look at my cousin and boyfriend.

"Y'all can just date you know. I hate you guys."

"Let's date instead huh."

I look at Jungkook and nod.

"I'm fine with that, what about you Jungwon?" Taehyung looks at Jungwon and he widens his eyes. "I'm very sorry Hyung, but I want cuddles later on.." he mumbles, scooting closer to me.

Taehyung looks offended while Jungkook and I laugh our asses off. "It's okay baby I'm here." Jungkook sighs and pats Taehyungs head.

"So now all of BTS are back." I say, the rest of the table nodding their heads. "We already have a schedule planned tomorrow to get ready for our comeback."

"Already?" Jungwon questions and they both nod.

We talk more, Jungwon's head resting on my shoulder as we laugh about the most random stuff.

____________________________

"You still have it?"

I frown, looking at Niki. "Have what?" I ask, causing everyone to turn towards us.

We're all sitting around on the table eating, so everyone stops and just looks. "The bracelet, the one I gave you before bed when you sung that song." Niki recalls and I look down at my wrist.

"Yeah it's pretty."

It comforted me.

"Yeah mines on my ankle."

We all look at Jay weirdly. "What.." he mumbles, going back to slurping his noodles. "Mines.. somewhere."

"Yeah we have to wear them again, they're cute." Sunoo says and we all agree.

I slightly smile, looking down at the bracelet.

It's what I received when we first became a team, and it's what kept me comfort when I was alone.

"Why are you smiling?"

I look at Jungwon beside me and smile wider. "Nothing."

I go back to eating, happy that I chose to come back.

We were Enhypen, 8 forever and always.

Ik it's short as hell for no reason but I wanted to add Taehyung coming back and everything so yh.

IF YOU WANNA READ RENJUN BOOK DONT REMOVE FROM LIBRARY BECAUSE I WILL UPDATE HERE WHEN I PUBLISH

Hints on new book, Hidden Survival

"Someone in hiding wouldn't become an idol.. right?"

^ what do you think it means?