36

Ik I said I won't post for a couple of days but just because like 2/3 people asked- I feel bad so I'm posting earlier than usual 💀💀✋🏼

Lilia's POV

"COUSIN?!"

Shit.

I look back at Jake and his hands are on his mouth. I can see Namjoon shake his head in disappointment.

"You two are cousins?" Sunoo says pointing to Taehyung and I. "No wonder why you two were so close.. Kim Lilia, Kim Taehyung.. that's how you also got the Ballet shoes you said your cousin gave to Taehyung Sunbaenim.. no cousin gave the shoes to Taehyung Sunbae, Taehyung Sunbaenim is the cousin.." Sunoo gasps slightly and I sink in my seat.

They'll doubt me now won't they?

"Ah now guys, there's no need to be so shocked, no need to see Lilia or anyone differently. If you're having the immature and judging thoughts before you know anything about Lilia like some very disrespectful fans if they find out, I will speak with you on why you shouldn't." Jungwon says firmly as he looks at the members.

"I don't need to do that do I?" I ask and I watch how they all nod. "Hyung you knew?" Niki asks but Jungwon doesn't say anything. "Jungwon and Heeseung knew." I tell them and sigh.

"Is that the secret Jungwon knows about?" Sunghoon asks and I nod. "This got intense." Jimin says and Seokjin lightly slaps him to shush.

"Woah.. how hard did you work to get into the company then?" Sunghoon says and I look up at him with a frown. "Imagine, the company must've rejected you multiple times just because of your relation to V Sunbaenim.. a lot of fans would think otherwise but because of that way of thinking the company wouldn't want that would they..?" Sunghoon says and I widen my eyes.

"I have to say, Jungwon and Sunghoon are my biases in this group. You really care and understand my cousin." Taehyung wraps an around around me and I look up at him weirdly.

"And that's why you got so disgusted when some of us thought you went on a date with him..."

Taehyung let's go of me.

"What?" Taehyung asks Jay and Jay suddenly stays silent. "Cousin?!" Jake repeats and I burst out laughing.

"Anyways.. Sunghoon. You're right, the company rejected her and.." he pauses for a second, he looks down at me and I slightly nod my head. "And her brother. Even though my cousins dream was to get into BigHit and not another company, they rejected him because of me. But Lilia after arguing and persuading her way in, she became a trainee and now debuted." Taehyung says and I see Jake frown.

"I never knew you had a brother. I only know about your sister." He says and I nod. "None of you guys knew, except Jungwon." I see Taehyung look up at Jungwon slightly shocked.

"You told him?"

"He figured it out." I say and Taehyung slightly nods, impressed. He then suddenly starts coughing in his hands. "Cough cough, Liwon, Cough cough." 

"Ah Hyung it was Jilia remember, Jake said Jilia sounded better then Liwon remember?" Jungkook says and I just look at the two of them shocked.

I push them both away from me with a disgusted look while I hear Jake laugh his damn ass off. "I hate you guys."

"I'm sorry.. but what's Jilia..? Or Liwon?"

Before anyone could answer or tell him not to worry about it, Hoseok starts to whisper something in his ear and he starts to turn red.

"Is anyone full? I'm famished I think I shouldn't eat any more." He slightly laughs while taking his glass of water and chugging it down.

"What is this reaction? He acts like he got caught?" Yoongi says and he starts to choke on his water. "Ah Wonnie you have to stop that habit, it's not good." I give Jungwon a tissue and sigh.

"Wonnie?" Taehyung smirks and I groan. "I have nicknames for all of them!" I tell him and he chuckles. "Wait why haven't I heard any of them then?" Sunoo says and I scoff.

"Yours is..." I suddenly can't remember.

"There's a Heeseungie..? Jakie?.."

"C'mon you just added "ie" to it right then and there." Jay says and I scoff. "Yours is JayJay, sunoo's is... sunny? Niki's is.. Nik..?"

"You're very bad at this." Taehyung states and I slightly elbow him in the stomach.

"Shush I know." I mumble and sigh. "His name is easy for a nickname that's all."

"I still don't understand what's wrong with what's going on...?" Jungwon says and I smile slightly. "You're right, he is cute." Jungkook comments and I nod.

"I know."

"Wait when did I say he was cute?" I look at Jungkook and he smiles. "Just then." He smirks and I slightly hit his arm. "You can't do me like that. I've been severely misjudged."

"Is it so bad liking me?"

I choke on air.

The whole table starts to laugh at me while I stare at Jungwon with wide eyes. "At this point I'm not even going to say anything, I suddenly can't hear." I close my eyes and sigh. "I suddenly can't see either." I grab taehyungs wrist that I know is going up and down in front of my eyes.

"I just don't get why you closed your eyes when you said you can't hear."

I burst out in a short laughter and kick Jungwon from across the table. "Shh Wonnie I'm trying to act mad." I say and cross my arms while frowning, my eyes still closed. "Now you just look adorable Lia."

I open my eyes and sink down in my seat.

"Y'all are so mean to me I'm leaving to be in a girl group and in another company so I don't need to see you." I look at Taehyung and he pouts. "Ohh I'm sorry please stay." He tries to act cute and I just give him a disgusted look.

"Yep definitely leaving.." I mumble before my phone starts buzzing. I'm surprised with who it is and grin. Taehyung looks down at the phone and widens his eyes.

"Don't pick up."

"Oh but I gladly will."

"No don-."

"Yes Aunty?" I smile as I pick up the phone. Taehyung gives me a look of betrayal and I poke my tongue out at him. "He's been ignoring your calls? I'm not sure he doesn't seem that busy.. I'm with him right now actually." I grin while looking at Taehyung.

"Sure."

I pass the phone and he takes it, acts like he's going to hit me playfully before putting the phone to his ear. "Yes eomma..."

"Yes I'm well. Yes I've been eating. Mhm... yes I remembered to tell her. Mum she's being mean to me. How? She's bullying me." He says and I raise a brow.

"She won't buy me a birthday present." He starts to pout and I hold a laugh in. His face slightly falls as he becomes shocked. "What do you mean I'm a grown man so I should get over it?" He asks and most of us on the table start laughing.

"Buy myself a present.. but.."

"Yes I'll remind her to come over for dinner. Yes I'll tell her you miss her. Yes mum.. okay bye now."

"I hate you." He mumbles while passing the phone. "I'm gonna call your mum." He says and I shrug. "Your mum will just get mad if you do since it's 1am there." I shrug and he looks at the time and realises it's 11pm here.

"I'll get you back one day."

Sorry it's a bit short