24

Lilia's POV

"Butterfly, like a butterfly, Machi butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom."

"Butterfly, like butterfly, Machi butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom.."

The music stops and I get off the chair, bowing before it goes dark again and I jog off. I hear my voice in a video as I take my skirt and top off, also taking my boots off and slipping my flannel on. Areum quickly fixes my makeup and hair as I watch the video.

Theres recordings of me from the shoot, from camping and other various videos from around the house and company. Theres videos of me practicing my vocals and having a voice crack while I burst out laughing with the members.

"Okay, you're ready."

The video soon comes to an end and I walk onto the dark stage, the lights then turning on and the music starting.

(Imagine this with more flips and powerful moves)

The song ends and I'm on my knees, taking in deep breaths as I slowly stand up, stepping to the side and bowing like how I used to when finishing my performances.

I walk over to the mic I used earlier, taking it out of the stand and sighing. I look around at the Tv's that projected the fans reactions and they were all cheering for me.

"Hi guys!" I wave at all of them with a large smile. "I'm Lilia Kim, I'm 16 years old, an 05 liner, and I'm from Australia!" I say in English as I keep waving to them.

(Korean, Japanese, French, Chinese)

"Hi guys! I'm Kim Lilia, and I'm 16 years old, an 05 liner and I was born and raised in Australia!"

"Hi guys, I'm Kim Lilia, and I'm 16 years old and from Australia!"

"I'm Lilia Kim, it's nice to meet you, im 16 and from Australia!"

"I'm Kim Lilia, 16 years old and from Australia! It's nice to meet you all!"

I wave at them with a large an genuine smile, they all cheered loud for me.

"Ah, as you can now guess I'm the 8th member of Enhypen! I'm one of the main dancers, lead singer and a rapper. I met the group the day we were all decided we would debut as a team, and it was a bit awkward. But I'm very happy to be in this team, I've grown comfortable with them and I hope they have with me." I smile at them.

"We've all worked hard towards this day, our debut, and I really hope you guys like it!" I wave at them one last time as I walk off stage.

Jungwons POV (during performance)

She really is amazing.

The makeup artists fix my makeup a bit as I listen to Lilia sing, fixing my hair too. But my eyes slowly drift to jake who stood there also looking at her.

I noticed that about him. He looks at her a lot.

When I look at Lilia when I think no one else is, a gaze the slightest bit away and he's looking too.

Why?

____________________________

Lilia's POV

"Oh my god oh my god." I mumble while walking to Areum. I take off my flannel and she passes me the button up shirt. I slip it on quickly and the crew makes me put a band around my waist under the shirt, putting a pack on it and the wire goes up my back. I then button up the shirt and put my skirt on, the shirt under my skirt and loosened a bit.

I then take my socks and boots, quickly slipping them on. I see the boys standing there getting touch ups and I feel my heart beat faster and faster.

Areum ties my boots while the crew checks if my head mic and everything else is okay before Areum then fixes my makeup.

"Okay there, you look beautiful." She tells me and I smile, feeling nervous again.

"You're gonna kill it."

We wait at the wings, before finally positioning our selves on stage. The music starts and we start the choreography.

"I'll be your boyfriend."
"(I'll be your girlfriend)"
______________________________

We get off stage and into the change room to change again. Our video from the puppy kindergarten class plays while we get changed. I put on jeans, a white shirt and another oversized sweater on top.

Areum fixes my hair a bit more, curls some of the bits that have become straight and fixes my makeup.

"You're doing great out there by the way." Areum says and a small smile plays on my lips.

Soon enough our next performance comes and we start all over again, with 10 months.

And after that, the video of Boy/Girl to artist starts again and it ends with me.

"My role in the team? Even though I'm one of the youngest I'm the mother of the team, I'm somehow more mature then most of Enhypen." I chuckle at myself and nearly cringe. "Oh and a Lead Vocal, Main Dancer along side Ni-ki and a rapper." I add, forgetting those positions.

"When I started dancing.. I think I was 4? I took lessons for mostly Ballet, Jazz and Tap, then grew to Contemporary, HipHop and Acro. But I think I'm best at the Contemporary and HipHop fusion of dance." I smile with a nod.

"Who I would save if they were drowning..? To be honest I would probably not realise they were drowning and jump in with them and drown too." I said out loud and covered my mouth with my hands. "Was that too dark?"

I laugh at myself on the video, i never knew what I was saying.

Soon the video ended and we were back on stage.

The night continued on with so many surprises, it was tiring, but fun.

(Just wanted to put outfits she had. So for Flicker she had on a white dress that looked like a white straight short skirt with a white blazer, no shirt inside, like the ones business women in Kdramas wear, the blazer dresses. And for Given-Taken it was high waisted black shorts with a white button up and the black jacket)

"And it's done." I sigh as I walk to the dressing rooms. I'm puffed out and I go to my bag, getting my puffer out and taking a bit of it.

"You all did really great today! We all did great!" Jungwon shouts and starts clapping, and everyone joins in. We get changed out of our clothes, we turn around to face away from each other as we do so and go back to normal when we're done.

I wipe my makeup off and put my hair in a high ponytail. When I see no one looking I take some water, drinking some before quickly taking the small yellow tablet, drinking some water again. We hear a knock on the door and all turn around. Soon, Taehyung comes in with a smile. I widen my eyes and turn around, quickly shoving the tablet box deep inside my bag before turning around.

"Hi guys! You guys were great today!" He says with a smile before leaving the room for a second.

"Here's some gifts." He says and him and one of the staff hold out bouquets filled with chocolates and candy. "I'm gonna get fat." I say and Taehyung just laughs with a shrug. "Who cares." He says while handing one to me.

"Also.."

Another knock comes from the door and we all look towards it, a familiar face comes in with a bouquet of yellow flowers. "Hi guys!" The deep voice says and I widen my eyes.

"Felix?"

Oop.