17

Lilia's POV

"How do you spell Heeseung?"

"H-E-E-S-U-N-G"

I watched Jungwon spell Heeseung, and once he got to the U it suddenly looked wrong. "Isn't it.. H-E-E-S-E-U-N-G?" I whisper to myself and Jungwon looks up at me with wide eyes. Suddenly the staff tell us it's spelt wrong and I chuckle.

We continue to decorate the cake, even if it looked a bit weird.. we tried our best.. I think?

We soon suddenly heard Heeseung and one of us turned the lights off after we lit candles, I quickly ran towards the staff and stayed behind the camera as it was going to be recorded and posted.

After singing and blowing out candles, the video stopped and I joined them. Soon regretting it as frosting was all over my face 5 minutes later.

"Why did I get the most.. it's not even my birthday." I pout as I haven't gotten anyone yet. "Just give up, you're too slow." Jake says and I poke my tongue out at him, he had nothing on his face.

Jungwon laughs as he takes some tissues, walking over to me and wiping the icing off my face. "Why are you smiling so much..?" He asks and I suddenly take the frosting on my finger and wipe it on his cheek.

"I WAS HELPING YOU!" He shouts and I start laughing. "I got no one I'm sorry, here." I keep laughing as I take another tissue, wiping off the frosting off his face too.

"You're mean."

"I'm sorry." I giggle while wiping it away. "Wait you still.." even as I wipe his face he's back to wiping some of the whipped cream off mine again.

I sense the room go silent so I stop, looking around and seeing everyone stare at us. "Why do I feel like I'm third wheeling at my own birthday celebration?" Heeseung asks and I look back at Jungwon. I suddenly realise how close we are and I step back. I take my other hand that had frosting and put it on Jake.

"Hey wha-."

"Sorry not sorry mate." I tell him in English and he suddenly starts chasing me. "ILL GET YOU." he shouts and I laugh from his Aussie accent that caused a voice crack. "You sound like all the other Aussie dudes in my grade who had mullets and were going through puberty RIP." I laugh and he stops, standing there with his arms crossed and his mouth wide.

"You're mean."

"Okay and?" I ask and he sighs, taking a tissue and holding it out for me. "Nah uh you can wipe it yourself." I chuckle while I take a piece of cake they cut for me. "The difference between Lilia with Jungwon and Lilia with Jake.. how sad Jake." Sunghoon says and I smile.

(Make it easier. Korean. English.)

"You definitely like Jungwon more than any of us." Jake playfully sighs, acting as if he was hurt. "Yeah Jake, totally. Now go back to eating your cake." I tell him as I eat mine.

"I just noticed how strong your accent is." He says and I frown. "Is it that strong?" I ask and he nods. "Imagine me with a bogan accent, I would laugh at myself 24/7." I laugh and Jake laughs along. "I can't imagine your face with a bogan accent. Never."

"I just remembered Lilia was Australian." Niki says and I chuckle. "I forget too sometimes." I say while placing the plate down.

________________________

"So, just fill this out to the best of your ability." The staff smiles while passing me an ipad.

I see Leader Candidates on it and widen my eyes slightly.