56

(Making up how the award works, so this award show is completely made up, even the name- well. If the name is also already an award show, whoops)

December 6th, 2022

AAMA's were today and I was nervous as hell. Since I haven't solo debuted yet, I'll take part in this Enhypen schedule as it's more important than others.

I wore a white blazer dress with these gold patters going up from the right wide of my waist to my left shoulder paired with some white thigh high boots. My hair was pinned back straight and my makeup was done more natural, but still kinda heavy. It honestly reminded me of Given Taken promotions.

This time they hadn't.. well let's say they hadn't whitewashed me today as my white dresses would've made me look like a ghost if I had, and I was kinda glad. Let's hope they don't edit the pictures though.

The rest of the guys had white suits on, the same pattern all on different places with each person. Niki's hair that was once again dyed blonde suited the look, Jake's blonde hair suited him too. Jungwon, Jay and Sunghoons jet black and long hair styled them perfectly. Along with Heeseung and Sunoo's dark brown hair that matched their contacts.

We walked through different carpets, taking pictures as a group before being directed to our seats. Today we were told that if BTS gotten an award, Jungwon and Soobin were the ones to go up and collect it, along with me on Taehyungs behalf. I was confused on why but apparently BTS were the ones who requested it, already writing speeches for any award they could be nominated for and giving it to their managers.

Their fans are spoilt.

We sat there, music was playing as we waited for more groups to come and the awards to start.

(Y'all let's pretend half of the group don't have to leave due to age and how late they can work in Korea, Idk how to make that fit i'm sowwy)

I saw how there were a large group of chairs next to us, and how they all belonged to one group. I ignored it though, thinking I was probably just dumb and more groups would sit there rather than one.

But when I heard voices I hear nearly every day on my YouTube, I widen my eyes slightly.

I see 23, exactly 23 men walk towards the seats with laughter, the seats I was directly next to with the tiniest space in between.

"Sunghoon Sunghoon Sunghoon."

Sunghoon looks at me confused and I give him the puppy eyes. "Please switch with me."

"Ew no."

I give him an offended look and go to Jay who sat next to him. "Niki?" I ask and he shakes his head. I look at the whole back row which consisted of Jay, Sunoo, Jake and Heeseung, but none except Heeseung partially agreed, saying he would give up the spot but it's the same since it's just behind me.

I look at Jungwon with puppy eyes and he smiles, but shakes his head. "I want you to be brave enough to just sit there, it's fine."

I nod, looking forward as I desperately hope none of them know me. They look at us at one point and we stand up and bow a couple times as a greeting and they do so too. Renjun sits in the chair next to me, talking to his other dreamy members and I nearly die.

They start playfully arguing over who looks best and I hear Chenle tell Renjun "just tell Donghyuck he looks good and stop lying that he doesn't for the sake of us not being beaten to death tonight." In Chinese, causing me to burst out in laughter.

Renjun turns back to me and I avoid his gaze, looking at my members who looked confused as to why I suddenly laughed.

Jungwon smiles at someone behind me and basically turns my head for me to face Renjun. "Hello, were.. were you laughing at what he said..?" Renjun says, pointing to Chenle and I shake my head, lying.