73

Y'all have waited 72 chapters for this.

Y'all probably gonna be disappointed

(Btw, when I mention random names like Kang Jihoon, if there is one- it's not them. It's just a random name I made up.)

Lilia's POV

Dance Practice. Vocal Practice. Readings. Rehearsals. Filming.

I'm exhausted as hell.

I get out of the car with my sweatpants and cropped sweater, fixing the beanie on my head and walking into the room with a small smile.

I bow down respectfully a couple times before sitting down in my seat next to Jihoon.

"Do a V-live soon."

"Why?"

"Invite Jungwon to it."

"Why?"

"I want Julia Content."

I slightly scoff. "When cameras are around you act like a person who hates everything about me but is secretly attracted and possessive over me and then off camera you want to watch videos of me and a guy getting all comfy or whatever?" I whisper and he looks at the table for a second in thought before meeting my eyes, nodding.

"Basically, yeah." He shrugs and I silently chuckle.

"Kiss scene!"

My eyes widen.

I look up at the director as he walks in, all of us standing up to bow before sitting back down. "We're filming the kiss scene tomorrow, I hope you two are ready."

We both look at each other for a second before nodding.

It's been around 2 weeks of filming, we film for around 3-5 days a week really depending on what's happening in the story.

But we filmed for LONGGG hours.

At the start of each week, we read through our scripts and then filmed the next day or day after.

(Idek if it works like this but pretend it does)

We start to read the script, all going over our lines and the interpretation of it a couple times before the kiss scene comes.

{soft and gentle kiss}

{pulls away}

"What do you think you're doing?" I read out in an annoyed tone, looking at the paper. "I.." Jihoon starts but then scoffs.

"This, this stupid thing on my wrist. All I want to do is kiss you, all the damn time. I only just met you! Do you really think it's from my own damn emotions?"

We pause for a second, before I read out my line.

"This tattoo, it only keeps our bodies and souls connected and close as we reincarnate so we don't end up never meeting dumbass. It doesn't come with feelings."

{minhyuck shy's away in embarrassment}

"Are you shy?" I read out again, a slight confident and mocking tone in my voice.

"Oh shut up. You think you're top shit don't you?"

I scoff at his remark.

"Don't be a baby. Admit that you like me."

"I'm attracted to you. Your looks. Don't get it twisted that I have feelings for you. I never will."

___________________________