23

Lilia's POV

It's the day before our debut stage.

I'm nervous as hell.

We had just rehearsed all the songs with our outfits, and while the boys were getting ready to leave, I stood there in black high waisted dance shorts, a black type of bra for dancing, and a loose flannel slightly ripped on top.

"Woah wait what are you.."

"Shes rehearsing for her solo." Jungwon answers Sunoo and I smile at the both of them. I first walk on with a mic, singing butterfly in a relaxed way as it was only the rehearsal, sitting in my seat and trying the mics.

"Okay now time for the execution of it!" Someone shouts and I nod, walking back into the wings. "Now tomorrow, you'll be the first to preform, this chair and mic stand will be here. You'll walk over to it in the dark, sit and when the lights turn on, you'll start singing. So let's try it for the timing!"

I stay in the wings and the lights turn off, I walk over to the chair, sitting on it and positioning the microphone so it sits right for me.

The lights turn on and I hear the very very start of the song and I start singing, this song doesn't have an instrumental at the start before the lyrics, so I have to start right away.

"Yes yes okay perfect, do it like that tomorrow okay?" The director asks and I nod. "Now after the song, you'll get off stage, the recorded video of you predebut would show while you do a quick change in the wings into the outfit you're in now." He says and I nod.

"Then the video will stop and you'll walk into stage and start your dance." He says and I nod along again, walking back into the wings.

"And the video stops, go on!" He shouts and I walk on, the music then starting.

I half mark half go full out on the dance, skipping most of the tricks or flips I have to go through before doing my ending pose. "Then you'll have time to introduce yourself. Since by this time all the boys have introduced themselves and spoken to fans, you'll then introduce yourself, your name, age, position in the team as one of the Main Dancers and Lead Vocalist, and Rapper. You'll go over the script you made with your team and then bow. It'll go dark, the video will start and you'll get back to the wings to change for what you just rehearsed with the boys okay?" He explains all at once and I nod, bowing and going back to the wings.

"Let's hope I remember that."

______________________________

"What are you.."

"Shh, just tell everyone I'm here and not to be surprised, I'll be in the front row silently cheering you on." Taehyung smiles and walks to the empty seats.

"I hate him, absolutely hate him." I say, shaking my head. "Who are you talking about.. and why do you hate him.. and why are you smiling while saying that..?" Niki asks as he walks towards me. "Oh yeah tell the guys V sunbaenim is here to watch, don't be nervous but don't be surprised."

I watch his eyes widen and go towards the empty seats, Taehyung sitting right at the front and middle.

"Oh my.."

"Go come on, I need to get changed for my performance." I shoo him off and go to find Areum. "Here, come on let's go to the dressing room." She says when I find her and leads me to the room everyones at.

"Taehyung is here?" Jake asks me and I nod, walking past him with Areum. "Now, you'll have to put your dance costume on, and then your cover clothes on top." Areum says passing me my clothes.

I look up at the boys and they've already turned around. I take my pants off and slip the shorts on, taking my top off and slipping the dance bra on top of my normal and thin one. "You're fine now." I tell them as I slip my tan coloured skirt on.

She gives me a white turtle neck to slip on and quickly starts to fix my hair.

"Okay, when you're done singing, you'll go into the wings, find me I'll be right there, you'll take this extra layer of clothes off and I'll pass you your flannel.

I nod and the boys are called up to greet the fans. I wave bye to them as I stare in the mirror and mentally prepare myself.

"Can you see me Elijah? Can you hear me? I'm about to perform, in front of I have no idea how many fans. Do you think they'll like me? If they don't.. if they don't then they don't, I know I can't change that. But I just hope they do.."

I whisper to myself and turn around, slipping my boots on and smiling at Areum. "Let's go watch."

We walk to the wings, and I see them answering questions.

"Lilia, you have a call."

I frown and take the phone, walking away from the wings.

"Lilia, it's us."

I widen my eyes at the sound of my parents voice.

"I know we don't have much time to talk, but we're cheering you on! Good luck, break and leg and we love you."

"I love you too." I smile, holding my tears that suddenly came out of nowhere back. "Elijah's here for you too, you know that right?" My mother says and I nod, even though she can't see it. "Yes I know, thank you. I have to go now okay."

We say our goodbyes and I give the phone back to the staff, walking back to the wings and seeing the boys standing there too.

They were walking towards me and to the changing rooms. "Done already?" I ask and they nod. Areum comes out of nowhere again with a flannel, a blue plain long sleeve button up, and a black plain skirt. "You'll change into this after your dance." She smiles and I nod.

"Lilia, it's time."

I nod and walk closer to the curtains, taking some deep breaths in.

"Have some of this, quickly."

A mask is shoved on me and I frown, then when I look down it's the oxygen type of mask to clear my vocals.

"Okay," Areum takes it off and gives me a thumbs up. The video stops and the lights turn off, I walk into the stage and sit. The lights turn back on again and the music starts.

"Amugeotdo saenggakhaji ma.."

Welp.