37

(Sorry it's kinda a big skip)

ALSO IM SORRY I KEEP FORGETTING BUT I WONT TODAY.

TRIGGER WARNING.
Mentions of suicide and other disgusting language no one should say.

______________________

Lilia's POV

I woke up exhausted from the night before.

It was January First, and yesterday or if you can say very early this morning we finished the End of year concert BigHit held after practicing so much for it.

"I don't think I can leave my bed." I mumble while looking up at the ceiling, ignoring Niki who kept going "Lilia Lilia Lilia Lilia." Right next to my bed to annoy the heck out of me so I could wake up.

"It's already 4pm, and Dispatch announced a couple!" He says and I don't even move, my fingers playing with the Sapphire necklace on my neck. "It was the two leads of Crash Landing On You, that show you like!" He says and I sit up, leaving my bed and running to my phone I left charging in the makeup room.

I checked the news and it was true. I started jumping up and down, giggles escaping my lips. "They're so adorable. My heart." I put a hand to my chest and sigh.

"What are you so excited over?" Sunghoon asks while looking at me from the door frame. "I told her the dispatch news." Niki said and he nodded, chuckling at me.

"Ooh what's the bonus rumour?" I asked while clicking on a link. "I'm not sure, none of us have really been on social media today, I just checked dispatch and that's all." Niki shrugs while walking towards me, Sunghoon following.

"Does age matter when dating? Ask this BTS member." I read out loud with a frown. "How is that a bonus rumour.." I mumble and scrolled down.

"BTS V, also known as Kim Taehyung is rumoured to be dating a girl quiet younger than him." I read and cringe. "He's mother fucking dating Jeon Jungkook how is that a girl much younger than him." I mumble before covering my mouth, looking at the two.

"Taehyung and Jungkook sunbae.." sunghoon says and I cover his mouth. "The both of you act like you don't know. Or I will get murdered." I tell them and look back at the phone.

"Blah blah blah the young girl has been spotted eating lunch with him and other activities.. that young girl being Enhypen Lilia.."

"What the fuck!" I shout. "Language!" Heeseung shouts from the other side of the room.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?"

"Woah woah woah.." Jake comes in, the other members following.

"What's wrong?" Jungwon asks and I keep reading the article. "I'm dating Taehyung now?" I tell them while showing them my phone. "He's dating Jungkook what even is this about?" Jungwon says and widens his eyes while I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"You knew?" Niki and Sunghoon say at the same time. "You knew?" Jungwon said at them. "Taehyung is dating Jungk-."

"Shut up I'm sorry but what do I do about this!" I look at the comments under the post and sigh.

"I knew she was a whore. Little bitch. Disgusting ass. He's way older than her. She's making me puke. What a hoe." I read out and sigh.

My phone starts to ring and the familiar contact name "A Literal Child." Pops up.

"Did you see it?" He asks first thing when I pick up. "Yes, what am I supposed to do?" I ask and I hear him sigh. "Just ignore the comments. It's a rumour and it isn't true, time will tell and everyone will forget about it." He says and I sigh.

"Is that all we can do?" I ask and I hear a quiet "yes" from his side. "You can do a live with the members, act like nothings wrong or happening. Don't talk about the situation, well try not to without it getting out of hand. Don't tell them the truth until we get confirmation from the company we can." He says and I nod, then realise he can't see.

"Yeah yeah, I'll do that."

"I have to go, ignore the comments and everything. Stay safe. Love you."

"Yh love you too cuz, bye." I hang up, looking at all the guys who stared back at me. "V-Live anyone?"

_________________________

"Hello guys!"

We wait for more people to come onto the live before talking about random things.

Jungwon held the phone as he sat next to me, looking through comments.

"Look at the whore, acting like nothings wrong."

"And she's 15? Dating someone like 10 years older while she's still underage that's disgusting."

"Back away from my mans you whore."

"First she joins Enhypen, a whore. Then dates Taehyung? What the fuck."

I start to play with my Sapphire necklace again. It's become a habit to do so when I'm either nervous, stressed, sad or deep in thought. It would usually display any emotion I'm trying to hide, and those were the frequent ones I wanted no one to know I was feeling.

"Can she just leave Enhypen already? She doesn't belong there."

"What a slut."

"She should just die like her dead brother."

I didn't care about the rest, but the last one I read made my heart shatter. I didn't know if it was because they wanted me to die like my brother, or because they reminded me of it, or because they knew.

How did they know?

I looked back up at the screen, trying to smile, but my eyes couldn't hold my emotions back. I sat up from the couch and left the frame for a second, standing behind the camera. I took some breaths as I paced around in a circle, memories resurfacing.

I crouched down, my face dug into my knees as I tried to calm myself down. Heeseung had left the frame, crouching down next to me and patting my back.

"Hey it's okay, don't worry about them okay?" He says but all I do is nod, like the words did anything. "They never affected me, and they don't. It's just.."

"The one about your brother?"

I looked up at him, confused on how he knew. "Your cousin was worried, he told me without knowing Jungwon knew too. And I know Jungwon knows because I tried to tell him knowing it's best if he knew." He said quietly so the members wouldn't know.

I nodded slightly, slightly okay that he knew. "I reminded you of him on that dance practice didn't I?" He asks and I nod with a chuckle. "It's okay come on, ignore them they can't do anything except type their lives away on a stupid screen." He says helping me get up. He takes his sleeves and wipes my tears away gently before smiling.

"There come on." He smiles and we walk back into the frame. "Sorry guys I'm baking something and had to check if it was burning or not." I quickly lied and some of the boys chuckled.

"Yeah it smells like brownies in here." Sunoo says and I laugh, knowing he was trying to cover it up.

"Lilia you are so beautiful can I please take your hand in marriage..?" Jungwon reads out a comment and I start to laugh. "I'm 17 today, let's wait a couple years." I joke while he reads out another comment.

"Lilia Marry Me Pls."

Ha.. yh depressing kinda or not Idk it's not as depressing as what I'm writing for the next chapter.