25

Lilia's POV

"Felix?"

He smiles at me and bows slightly to everyone, and so does the boys. He walks towards me and hands me the flowers. "Woah what are you doing here?" I smile as I side hug him. "Just came to congratulate you on your debut, Taehyung told me." He smiles and bows to Taehyung.

"Felix." Taehyung greets with a smile. "I watched you and you were great out there, your brother would be proud." He smiles and I nod, knowing he would be.

"I used up all my free time to watch so I have to quickly go now." He says while putting his arms out for a hug. "I'll see you the next time I see you yeah?" He says and I nod.

"Catch you later Lix."

"Catch you later Lia."

I wave back at him as he leaves the room. "Ah you're all grown up now." Taehyung says while hugging me. "Ew get off."

"Hey thats mean." He pouts and I chuckle. "Also, mum said whenever you're free she will gladly cook a meal for you, as a congratulations for your debut." He smiles and I nod with a smile. "Tell her I can't wait."

"Well I will leave you guys to go home and rest, I'll see you all next time!" He waves at everyone before leaving.

"You're close with, The Kim Taehyung, The Jeon Jungkook, and The Lee Felix?" Jake asks and I raise a brow and chuckle.

"Felix is an old friend from Australia." I tell Jake and he sighs. "How lucky it is to be you."

"I still don't understand how you're that close with V and Jungkook sunbaenim." Sunoo says and I see Jungwon and Heeseung just become awkward.

"Anyways, let's go home."

____________________________

"Lilia, wake up."

"Why.." I groan as I turn around.

"You're in a dating scandal with Jungwon."

"I'm in what!" I shout as I sit up, looking at Niki with wide eyes. "Just joking.. Kinda." He says and I frown. He shows me his phone and I take it.

"Jungwon from new hot group Enhypen and fellow secret 8th member Lilia dating?" I read out loud while cringing.

"Lilia and Jungwon seen holding hands at school before debut. It was even speculated then that they were dating, who knows? Is this young love?"

I nearly puke.

"Young love my ass." I mumble while looking at the photo of Jungwon and I holding hands. "You saw it.." Jungwon says and I sigh. "Already? We're in a dating scandal already?" I ask while looking at the two of them.

"I'd suggest going on a live and clearing it up, that's what the manager said." Niki says and I sigh. "Yeah in the afternoon, it's too early now." I say and they both look at me weirdly.

"It's 4pm.."

"Oh my why didn't you wake me up." I say while Niki stumbles back by my sudden urge to get off my bed. "You were sleeping peacefully.." he says and I scoff.

"Like I don't sleep peacefully every night but you still shout in my ear to wake me up."

__________________________

I sit there awkwardly with Jungwon, it's my first Vlive and it's about clearing up dating rumours..

"Hi guys!" Jungwon says and I smile and wave. (Just smile and wave boys, just smile and wave.. sorry ignore me)