58

Updating early because I feel sorry for yall-
I told you the story won't get TOO sad but it's getting worse-

Let's hope I stop before it gets a new level of depressing

Also it's all on chapter 60smth so- yh prepare

Lilia's POV

"Album of the year goes to.."

"BTS!"

I wasn't surprised at all. But I had to act it didn't I? I'm happy they got album of the year, and any other artist can get album of the year, but damn bro Army's just work different-

I dread walking to the stage, Jungwon once again taking my hand and leading me down the steps before letting go as we catch up with Soobin, walking to the stage with our papers we kept in our pocket for the speech.

We made an agreement to all go for Album of the year, Soobin to go for Artist of the year, Jungwon and I to go for Song of the year, and Soobin for the rest as he was older.

It's weird how we had to memories speeches that we weren't even sure if we would even speak since we don't know if they'll win or not, but we did so due to their request.

"Hello, I'm Soobin from TXT." Soobin starts before moving aside. "I'm Jungwon from Enhypen." He says before he moves aside for me. "And I'm Lilia from Enhypen." I say before we let Soobin have the mic again.

"On behalf of BTS, we're here to accept the awards in their place. For album of the year, I know and we all know how grateful BTS is to have Army, constantly thanking them for their love and support. They'll thank the staff, the fans, the members, the producers, company, family and friends and more." Soobin says before moving to Jungwon.

"On RM sunbaenims behalf, this is a speech he had written in case the award was awarded to them." Jungwon starts before reading the cue card.

"Army, you have once again supported us and helped us reach these achievements. From the day we debuted to the day of this award show, you have supported and loved us through everything. If you became a fan of us 5 years ago, 2 years ago, or even yesterday, we love you conditionally and thank you everyday for loving us. I'm so sorry I couldn't be there with you, and I hope you understand. But we will push through together until the day we reunite comes. We love you Army." Jungwon reads out and the fans cheer insanely loud I nearly become deaf.

Jungwon moves over as I take the mic. "On behalf of my cousin, I will read the speech he has prepared but never got to read due to the music cutting him off." I joke and people start to laugh, making me grin.

"ARRRRRMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY."

"Thank you, that's all."

I see Jungwon and Soobin hold in their laughter as we all bow, accepting the trophy and going back to our seats, Soobin giving the trophy to his manager as he didn't trust us or his own members.

More awards go on and Soobin goes up again for Song of the year, before artist of the year finally comes up.

"Now, Artist of the Year goes to.."

BTS.

"BTS!"

Once again, I walk over to the stage with Jungwon helping me down the stairs, which has now made me feel like a granny.

I go first this time, saying the speech.

"On behalf of my cousin, I would like to say some words." I smile before looking down at my cards.

"Army, what else can I say?" I look up at the crowd, before looking back down.

"I've said it so many times but it won't get old." I add, reading the next line. "You amaze me everyday by how hard you work just to support us, from time to time it makes me cry. I never know what to say in these situations, it become speechless."