63

Lilia's POV

The first teaser came out and people finally saw my hair colour and the theme of my solo debut. Fans went crazy over it and already liked it.

But I wasn't as happy as I thought I would be.

"Lilia."

I look up at Heeseung as he enters my room. "Can I talk to you..? Seriously?" He asks and I nod. He closes the door behind him and walks over to me, sitting on my bed.

"Why did you sign the contract?"

I look at him, not expecting him to ask that question.

"I mean, I know you signed the contract for us, for Enhypen, but why?" He asks and I slightly widen my eyes, taken aback from how he found out.

"Your bestfriend was worried about you. Jake was, and now I am."

I'm going to kill her.

"Haven't you imagined what it would be like if Enhypen was seven? If I wasn't in it?" I ask him and he looks at me with slightly wide eyes before looking away. "Why on earth would I imagine that?" He asks and I sigh. "You haven't wondered how Enhypen would be if people didn't hate us for having a girl? What it would be like to be a full boy group." I tell him, but he doesn't respond.

"That's why."

He looks back at me. "You signed it.. because you think we're better off without you?" He asks, but he gets his answer from my silence. "That's bullshit, who says that." He stands up and I look down at my lap.

"I could be holding you back and you'll never know unless I give you the opportunity to see that."

I see his jaw clench, but he doesn't say anything. He sits back on my bed and hugs me, slightly rubbing my back. "I can't stop you from testing that out, but you'll see Lilia, we're better as 8." He tells me, but I don't respond.

"If album sales or our popularity goes up, which I know they won't, who the fuck cares? I care about us as a team, not about how much money we're getting. You'll see when you make the decision what I'm talking about, and unfortunately you can only see it with torturing time."

He pulls away from me, looking at me with a sad smile. "You'll see Lilia, you'll see."

Once he leaves the room, I call Andrea.

"Look, before you say anything-."

"Thank you."

"Huh."

Andrea looks at me through the FaceTime weirdly. "Uh I think we're talking about different things..." Andrea says and I chuckle.

"I'm talking about how you exposed my secret of leaving to your boyfriend what were you talking about?" I ask and she gives me an apologetic smile.

"Look, I can't do anything here, I can't show you how you're better with Enhypen, so I told Jake, and I guess he told the others. I'm worried about you Lilia, I hate how you think like that. I had to tell them, they're your team they need to know more than I do."

I nod, not wanting to understand but I do. "I know, so thank you I guess..? For some reason I feel better that 2 or 3 people know, that I won't feel too alone..?" I tell her honestly, and she grins.

"See! I'm the best right!"

"Yeah yeah sure Andrea."

___________________________