45

Lilia's POV

"Are you going to help me or not?"

I look at Andrea with a raised brow. "Help yourself."

"Meanie."

I chuckle, walking back to the boot of the car and helping her take her luggage out, rolling it inside as she follows behind me with her hand luggage.

"Oh my, I've seen this angle of the dorm from Enhypen&Hi oh my.."

"You're already fangirling and you haven't even seen your precious Jake." I change my voice as the end and she takes her neck pillow and throws it at me. "MISS! You have terrible aim why did you even try!"

"HEY MEANIE IM 2 yEARS OLDER THAN YOU BE NICE TO ME."

I look back at her, giving her a weird look. We both burst out laughing for absolutely no reason. "Just hurry up." I tell her while opening the door and dragging her luggage into the house. "What did you even bring aren't you only staying for 2 weeks?" I ask while rolling it to the living room.

I look back at Andrea as she becomes silent, seeing her at the door. "What are you? A vampire? Do you need permission. Come in bro."

She still stands there like a statue.

"The fact that I watch YouTube videos of my bestfriend and her 7 cute friends in this house, my fangirl heart can't take it."

I just look at her like she's an idiot. "It's a dorm.."

"ITS ENHYPENS DORM."

"Do you want to greet the other members or not...?" I ask, seeing how they're all in the makeup room looking at me like 'is she gonna come in or do we have to go out or..'

"Wait are they here?"

"No shit they live here."

"LANGUAGE."

I smile at Heeseung before looking back at Andrea. And just like the luggage, I had to drag her ass in and sit her on the couch. "Please, stop fangirling like this it's gonna creep them out."

"Oh my I see them." She turns her eyes from where they were to my eyes.

"Well again no shit you have eyes don't you?"

"LANGU-."

"Yes Heeseung I know, language."

I look at her and she's just smiling at me. I walk back from her and give her a weird look. "You're creeping me out."

"Because I smiled at you?"

"Yes why else."

"I've never heard you speak Korean like that in real life it seems.. weird."

"Bro you're-."

"Hello!"

We both look behind us and see Heeseung waving. I look back at Andrea and she stands up like a stick. "Oh my she's going into panic mode."

I walk up to her and flick her on the forehead.

"OW WAS THAT NECESSARY?!"

"No but it was fun. Anyways,"

"Guys as you know, this is Andrea. My bestfriend. Even though sometimes I want to forget that fact.." I look at her and she gives me a weird look.