82

Lilia's POV

26th September 2023

I sit on a chair, staring at the large crowd.

I've already performed different songs, even my dance cover and From Home, and now I have 2 songs left before we finish.

The crowd cheers and holds the enhypen lightstick up as I start to sing How You Been by Eric Nam, lowering my voice slightly and making it become soft.

Soon it finishes and the new song starts to play, one of the songs in my album.

"I don't wanna know, who we are, without each other
It's just too hard
I don't wanna leave, here without you..

I don't wanna lose, part of me
Will I recover, that broken piece?
Let go, and unleash, all the feelings

Did we ever see it coming?
Will we ever let it go?"

I hear the audience sing the sad song with me, even if the lyrics were in English, they all knew it perfectly.

"We are buried in broken dreams
We are knee deep without a plea

I don't wanna know, what it's like, to live without you
Don't wanna know the other side, of a world without you."

My heart beats faster as I feel somehow connected to the crowd, the lights turning a light shade of purple as I sing the song, the lightsticks swaying side to side.

"I don't wanna know.." I start to sing the bridge that repeats the same lyrics, adding different tones and falsettos.

"We are buried in broken dreams, we are knee deep without a plea."

"I don't wanna know, what it's like, to live without you, don't wanna know, the other side, of a world without you.."

"Can't live without you.."

I smile at the crowd, feeling my heart somehow ache as I realise it's the last song.

"You can start to say your goodbyes here." I hear in my earpiece and I smile, looking at the crowd.

"Hello fans."

I smile, my heart clenching at the name fans and not engene.

"Sadly, the concert has come to an end." I smile sadly, walking around with the mic in my hand. "I've had a blast with you guys today, I've loved every second of it."

"I'm so happy to see you guys in person, it's been too long. I know many of you want me to answer a question, but unfortunately I don't think I can give you one today." I smile sadly, hearing shouts saying 'it's okay' and 'we love you no matter your decision'

"I'm really, I don't know, but my heart feels so warm knowing I'll have you guys with me no matter what decision, I don't deserve you guys, really."

"I don't wanna cry, so let's get on with the playlist." I smile, waiting for a bit as I wave to the fans.

I hear Like To Be You play and I smile, holding the mic up to my lips.

"Don't cry o-."

"Don't cry or do, whatever makes you comfortable I'm tired too, there's nothing left to say."