Character sketch ..

Sidharth shukla:- A handsome rich powerful billionaire across India. The entire business world runs on his finger tips. He is the most pampered child of shukla family being the youngest member among the siblings his parents have always fulfilled his demands so basically if he wishes for something will surelybecome his forever by hook or crook. None of them dares to deny his wishes or desires which has made him an inexorable individual who is hard headed & cannot be convinced to change his mind, no matter what. He is obstinate, pertinacious, aggressive and dominant. He doesn't believe in sharing is way too protective for his family and friends.

Ashok shukla:- Loving , caring and responsible father .

Rita shukla:- She is a very loving and protective towards her family.

Neetu shukla:- Eldest daughter married to a rich industrialist and a mother to a five year old girl ruhi.

Jay shukla:- He is a funny and a jolly guy madly in love with his girlfriend mahi.

Kushal:- Sidharth's bestfriend and a hot bachelor in town.

Shehnaaz kaur Gill:- She is a young beautiful girl whose strong headed cannot tolerate anybody walking over her dignity and self respect. A combination of innocence and fierceness. Is madly in love with her childhood bestfriend arjun who always stood beside her like a protective shield. Currently doing BBA from a well known university under scholarship. Nobody in the world matters more than her family which only consists of her lovely mother and a little sister . She will protect them until her last breath.

Arjun malhotra:- He is a young handsome man who loves his bestfriend since childhood. Both of them have been together since a very longtime his only dream is to marry shehnaaz.

Parminder Gill:- A loving and supportive mother .

Zoya Gill:- Youngest sibling the closest to shehnaaz wants to get admission in one of the most popular university of mumbai.

Shefali bagga:- Shehnaaz bestfriend.

Mahi:- Jay's would be wife a cute and bubbly girl .

Disclaimer ❤️

# This book is purely fictional not allowed to be used without my consent .

# Book is mature so please donot read if your not comfortable.

# No hate comments towards any character .

# If you can't take emotional rides please donot read further it's going to contain a lot of drama, romance, hate and obsession !!

# Postive and motivational comments are always welcome 😘

# If any of you wanna give me shayari related to Junoon inbox me will surely add them with credits !!

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment