Chapter 47

During entire week of examination sidharth took care of his naaz handling her mood swings and meals as she mostly skipped due to stress. He followed strict orders from his wife by doing work from home. She concentrated on studies as well as binding him under the spell of depective love. Deep down her heart has been developing strong connection with his soul. It is deeply and madly falling in love with sidharth yet fails to acknowledge the waves of unknown emotions erupting inside restless heart getting overpowered by hate, because conscious mind always battles and defends every unfaithful action as right especially her talking to arjun behind his back, worse claiming to love him. She justifies every misdeed by giving explanations that are simply blinded with fury and hate. It's a sin to be disloyal and she is feels guilty to play with his emotions yet doesn't wanna back out cause her mind is yearning to witness destruction while heart is craving for his love. His caring and loving attitude has changed her thinking towards sidharth so they have developed amazing bond of friendship. Both of them were extremely supportive. He keeps confessing love showering in form of sweet hugs and kisses. They haven't taken another step because sidharth is dying to hear his naaz confess. He doesn't wanna develop any sort of physical relationship without her consent. Exams are over university life has ended she will be receiving degree within two months after the announcement of results.

Sidharth is very happy that she will be able to give him time rather than books quickly leaves for home after completing work and shutting down MacBook. In meanwhile, shehnaaz cooks onion pakoras and aloo samosa as weather is too rainy loves to pamper family with yummy evening snacks. Mahi prepares spicy chutney, tea and coffee. Ritaji asks her to call jay inform him to bring her blood pressure medicines while coming back home. She went to grab mobile naaz is happily cooking when felt strong pair of arms encircling waist making her gasp immeditely shudders as his lips met her sexy neck sending chills down spine.

Sana:- Sidharth Kya kar rahe ho koi ajayega ... (panicked)

Ss:- (nuzzling crook of her neck) Romance kar raha hoon jaan sirf mujhe haq hai tumhe kiss karne ka is tarha qareeb ane ka isliye don't you dare push me away I am done controlling myself. I have been waiting for your exam to end ab bass karde babe, nahi hota intezaar tera sidharth pagal horaha hai. I want to feel your body against mine ❤️🔥

Sana:- (widened eyes) Jaana I need time matlab itne jaldi Kya hai hum wait kar sakte haina 😱

Ss:- (sighed) Don't worry zabardasti nahi karunga jaana ki jaan take as much as time you want atleast mere saath time spend karsakte hona ?

Sana:- (nodded) Tum fresh hojao main snacks lekar upar ati hoon dono saath terrace mai enjoy karte hain :)

Sidharth walks out of kitchen not before kissing her forehead out of habit due to which her lips like always curled up into beautiful smile. Her cheeks turned into shade of red. Mahi noticed everything immeditely took snacks asking her to spend time with sidharth. She pretends to mask irritated face, mahi royally ignored completely aware about her complicated feelings. She doesn't wanna interfere into personal matter also seems useless to speak when time will only make her understand and acknowledge true love.

M:- Kya aisa kyun dekh rahi hai tera pati intezaar kar raha hai jakar apna drama shuru karna, kahin late na hojaye ? (taunted)

Sana:- (death glare) Tera aur Shefu ka zayada horaha hai jab dekho villain jaisa treat karte ho jaise meri koi feeling nahi hai .... Tuada kutta tommy sadda kutta kutta. Hadh hai Yaar mujhe koi samajhta nahi, monster ko hero bana diya, jaise usne zabardasti shaadi karke acha kaam kiya ho, ek kaam karo saare mil karna trophy daido aur mujhe jail ki sazah suna do 😣💔

M:- Don't try to prove yourself saint babe kyunke agar usne galat kiya na toh tu kaunsa sahi kar rahi hai. According to me your doing worse kyunke uske maafi hai lekin faraib ki nahi. Tu jaante hai dhoka daine wale kabhi khush nahi rehte usko barbaad karne ke chakar mein Tu khud barbaad hojayegi. Usne sirf tujhe haasil karne ke liye zabardasti ki, tujhe barbaad karne ke liye nahi, but you are committing an unforgivable sin. Pyaar karne wale ko todna, dil se khailna, kisi azaab se kum nahi. We are your bestfriend sanu tere ache ke liye bol rahe hain not worth babe. Sidharth bohut acha insaan hai, beyhadh mohabbat karta hai usko dhoka mat daina, hamesha ke liye toot jayega, uske baad it will be next to impossible to mend his broken soul. Unfaithful life partners are never forgiven think about it, tere ache ke liye bolte hain.