Chapter 71

Sidharth drinks as much as possible to heal his inner wound to punish himself for madly and blindly loving his unfaithful wife. He feels ashamed of their cute romantic moments since it evolved during initial stage of their marriage when she had planned his destruction. Doesn't matter if shehnaaz fell in love during the execution of evil plan cause her motives were to play his emotions later on shatter his heart brutally crush it under feets and fulfil her lovestory with arjun bloody coward didn't even stand by his namesake love.

He noticed time 12:00am immediately wiped off tears stood up holding bonnet of the car since his body is completely exhausted due to large consumptions of alcohol and smoke. He settled inside with a lot of difficulty can't even keep red puffy eyes open his stubborn brain and broken heart are clouded by her words actions and betrayal. She had once promised to ruin him successfully achieved goal without any hardwork cause her blind husband delightfully played dumb.

Words fall short to describe his inner turmoils can't accept her real face behind masked emotions. She easily wrapped him under the blanket of innocence her actual intensions have harshly stabbed a knife through his beautiful heart. The pain and agony suffocates him to death. He further increased speed letting out frustration when unexpectedly came across another car immediately move the staring wheel to opposite direction and crash in a tree. A taxi driver checked on him instantly called an ambulance and rushed him towards nearby hospital.

Sidharth has minor injuries his forehead and hand is bleeding yet doesn't feel much pain as compared to heartache. The nurse asked him about family since they can't admit him without their consent. He can't inform kushal since he is out of town also doesn't want to meet anybody from home that leaves zoya as better option.

After sometime, zoya comes running inside without informing anybody in their family as told by sidharth. He doesn't wanna be treated doctors are capable to heal outer scars because the pain and blood is visible to the world however his inner wounds are incurable. It can't be treated although suffering from a worse condition. The bruises and bleeding is uncontrollable yet invisible because it is deeply creating havoc inside his dead soul.

Zoya is shattered to view sidharth crying and hitting wall in aggression unable to stay quiet ran to console him when he fell down on his knees crying hard. It felt awful she never witnessed her strong brother devastated. She knelt down pleaded him to calm down.

Z:- (held his shoulder) Jiju please calm down don't hurt yourself main didu ko bulate hoon unse behtar aapko sambhalne wala koi nahi.

Ss:- (shook head) Mujhe kisi ke zaroorat nahi khud ko sambhalne ke liye kaafi hoon please apne behan ya kisi aur ko mat batana subah ko discharge ho kar ghar chale jayenge 😔

Zoya reluctantly nodded understood his indirect hint something is definitely wrong between sidnaaz. She will ask later helped sidharth to settle on bed it took sometime for him to calm down. He fell in deep slumber zoya worriedly slept on couch thinking about their problem.

Shehnaaz wakes up in the morning realised her body is completely numb has turned cold as ice. She slept on the floor while crying and waiting for sidharth looked around and realised his absence. She ran inside the bathroom found it empty immense fear and horror clenched poor heart. Naaz panicked took out mobile from purse and dialled his number went unanswered.

She feels uneasy and terrible without her sidharth desperately wish to see him plead forgiveness. He will have to come back scolded her weeping heart out of helplessness and frustration. She can't inform others about his absence will be difficult to handle their hundred questions. Tears were constantly rolling down when heard sudden knock at the door ...

"Bhabi aapko neeche breakfast ke liye sab yaad kar rahe hain" told servant.

Shehnaaz nodded reluctantly took bath wore random patiala suit moves down stairs to join everybody for breakfast. She doesn't want to eat anything already lost her appetite since last night. They greet each other warmly except naaz it's impossible to smile without her love sidharth. Her face looks dull and pale also eyes red and puffy due to endless crying with didn't go unnoticed. Maa gesture them to stay quiet cleared throat to break silence.

R:- Kya huwa bacha sab theek haina ? (worriedly)

Sana:- (nodded) G maa raat ko sarr mein dard tha isliye neendh nahi aye mera mood bhi kharab hai.

M:- Sanu breakfast karle phir medicine lekar rest karna (smiled)

They noticed sidharth and zoya are missing asked servants to call for breakfast when informed about their absence since last night. Everybody looks confused two familiar voices draw attention becomes shock and tensed to see bandages on forehead as well as right hand. Rita ji cupped his face and kissed cheek asks him about sudden injuries followed by other family members. Naaz stroked his face in utmost love and affection. He harshly yanks without making his actions obvious infront of everyone since they are already tensed about his health.

Ss:- Relax maa aapka beta theek hai kal raat minor accident huwa tha zoya ka contact sabse pehle recent dials mein tha isliye hospital se usko call aya. Main kisi ko stress nahi daina chahta tha I told her not to inform anyone bichare nai meri baat maan le khair ab mujhe dard nahi hai so please calm down.

Shehnaaz is going to interrupt when sidharth pleaded his mother to feed him tasty healthy food although lost his appetite since last night. He found it only best way to avoid her concern, love and affection infront of everyone. He has to suppress anger and hatred else indifferent behaviour will evolve doubts in their mind. She clearly understood his action pulled away giving him space it kills to endure his hatred and ignorance. She has to keep alot of patience just like sidharth had done in the past to captivate her heart and soul.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment