Chapter 96

(Mature content ahead please skip if your not comfortable ...)
Sidharth quickly pulls down the strings of her golden blouse as well as lower part of outfit due to which she closed eyes blushing hard unable to meet his dark intense orbs admiring sexy asset from top to button literally setting her body on fire. He badly wanna thrust inside her dripping core instantly lift up his jaan while shehnaaz automatically buries herself inside his hard chest.

She doesn't question his move quietly notices him walking towards wardrobe after sometime sidharth climbs on bed with piece of red duppata. She passed him weird look unable to realise his next move. He silently ties up either hand above her head leaving shehnaaz astonish. She never expected him to do any thing as mischievous as this cause jaana has always been sweet and romantic lover maybe this time sidharth is seriously in a mood to teach her a lesson.

Ss:- I think apologising has become very outdated and a boring task instead of telling sorry one should happily take punishments from their life partners kyun sahi keh raha hoon na meri jaan ? (rasied an eyebrow)

Sana:- (In fear gulps down saliva) Jaana what are planning to do ?

Ss:- (leans closer) I am gonna teach you a lesson for testing my patience as well as taking my love for granted, be ready to plead my name in pleasure !!

He kissed her forehead due to which she blinks down trying to control uneven heartbeat. She scolded herself to breath after all sidharth loved to explore her sexy body must act unaffected rather than letting him win. He cupped breasts due to which shehnaaz felt her breath stuck inside chest yet pretends to be in an unbothered state deep down challenging his stubborn attitude.

Sana:- Tu koshish kar main dekhte hoon kitne jaldi you can make me moan out your name in pleasure (winks)

He couldn't handle her challenging tone immediately started nibbling on right ni**le followed by left she almost choked on breath while biting inner lining of her mouth after all she can't handle his sweet torture. Her body is on fire there are heat and tingling sensations creating havoc inside stomach. Oh god, wants to moan out in extreme pleasure.

Ss:- Jaana ki jaan you will end up losing (sucking harshly)

Sana:- (wince in pain) I won't sidharth dekhte hain dono mein se zayada ziddi kaun hai.

Sidharth kept stroking, sucking and nibbling her soft ni**les yet she didn't lose instead pushed her head back to breath heavily after all she is dying to maon a loud in pleasure. He groans unable to break shehnaaz her stubbornness every time she ends up moaning but today jaan is giving him a hard time. He dipped down after successfully marking territory on her upper part of body ... Damn it feels out of the world cause sidharth explores every inch of her sensitive body like a rare precious diamond.

Shehnaaz cannot focus on anything else other than her lovely husband how is going to distract herself now sidharth is about to enjoy her most sexiest part of the body need to be strong and unaffected. He mischievously rips off red panty due to which she rasied her buttoms high also harshly bite down lower lip only to prevent loud moan to escape from her mouth.

Ss:- Come on, accept your defeat meri jaan (stroking inner thighs)

Sana:- (breathing heavily) In your dreams jaana !!

Sidharth couldn't take it anymore immediately inserts his long expert finger in her dripping core due to which shehnaaz completely lost it. A loud pleasurable moan escapes her mouth due to which sidharth happily chuckled. He inserted one after another increasing pace, thrusting harder and deeper before she can reach climax sidharth pulled away making her groan in frustration.

Sana:- Sidharth please don't be so mean (pleaded)

Ss:- What do you exactly want me to do shehnaaz ? (innocently)

Sana:- (breathing heavily) Open up my hands and unzip your pants ... I want u to love me like never before ... I want to feel you sidharth ... I can't wait cancel your punishment or else I won't ever talk to you again !!

Ss:- (howls into laughter) You were challenging me yaad hai ya phir bhool gaye thoda sabr banta haina :)

Sana:- (puppy eyes) Tujhe meri kasam hai yaar sache tolerate nahi hota atleast apne pregnant biwi par reham karle itna bhi kya akad raha hai. Jab maine kiya na phir dekhna chahe kuch bhi hojaye won't easily melt down :(

Ss:- Are you threatening me babe ? (smirk)

Sana:- Main pyaar se request aur dhamke dairahe hoon ab teri marzi khushi se kya qabool karna hai (angrily)

Sidharth didn't wanna tease her more eventually untied hands she let out sigh stretching arms in the air while he quickly unzips pants and shoves inside core due to which she cries aloud scratching nails on his back. He carefully inserted more within seconds pain is replaced my immense pleasure. She moans lungs out hugging him closer their bodies completely wrapped. He increased pace to reach climax as soon as possible. She wrapped shaky leg around torso equally pump harder and faster to match his speed until arrived climax.

Ss:- (kissed lips) Did you enjoy it ?

Sana:- (giggled) I always enjoy our love making sessions ❤️

Sidharth dipped down to place numerous kisses on her babe bump which is so freaking adorable in size and shape. He loves to kiss and talk to our little chotu babe whenever possible especially before going to sleep can say it has become his most important ritual doesn't matter if she is asleep ...

Sana:- (ruffles his messy hair) Kya baatein horahe hain ?

Ss:- (caressing bump) Main request kar raha tha mamma ko zayada pareshaan na kiya kare also to miss his daddy whenever I am at work 😘

Sana:- (smiled) Hayeee puttu naraz hai kyunke tune usko I love you nahi bola.

Ss:- Puttu aur uske pyaari mamma I love you more than anything in this world kya abhi tera ladla naraz hai ? (hugging tightly)

Sana:- (shook head) woh kehta apne daddy se double pyaar karta hai 😆❤️

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment