Chapter 7

Shehnaaz is happily enjoying icecream totally forgetting about sidharth who is engrossed gawking at her since a very longtime as if capturing and possessing every feature in his eyes forever before she vanishes in the air like a beautiful dream. He doesn't realise but these activities are not under his control always ends up doing something unexpected. She makes him lose consciousness by overpowering his thinking ability and unknowingly ruling his heart. He isn't able to acknowledge the reason behind his addiction maybe it's too soon to reach a certain conclusion regarding unknown development of emotions.

Sidharth notices chocolate at the corner of her lips before driving leaned closer gaining her attention. She widened her eyes to see his warm breath fanning her neck poor girl felt her heart stopped beating and breath hitched couldn't recognise the reason behind monster holding so much affect on her heart, body and soul. He wiped it off with his thumb sending shivers down the spine. She trembled under his intense dark gaze and magical touch. He licked the icecream leaving the poor girl astonish finally sat back not before huskily whispering ... "BREATH" she averted back her fearful gaze towards window making him chuckle.

Soon reached at gates of mansion sidharth parked the car shehnaaz ran inside not even bothering to say goodnight. He didn't wanted to tease anymore a lot has already happened she will need time and strength to digest closeness. He marched towards his room quickly changed and laid on the bed reminiscing every moment spent with shehnaaz didn't even realise a peaceful smile came on his face. He never experienced such emotions instead of partying going for nightstands thinking about a girl who has taken over his sleep & peace within a day has become the reason of his restlessness. His body aches to be around shehnaaz which means his addiction is increasing with every minute will soon become his obsession. He knows anything beyond requirement is injurious to health yet desiring to face destruction in the fire of obsession "JUNOON" let's see until when his addiction turns into love or it already has developed.

Shehnaaz only wants to avoid sidharth cause her conscious mind is yelling at her that his arrival is only going to create havoc and disturbance. She will have to stay away monster isn't worth her friendship let alone attention. He is being way too close and touchy will need to maintain a distance. She dials arjun like any other night before falling asleep. Both of them enjoy talking laughing over random talks mostly related to university when suddenly informs about urgent flight to america for attending a family wedding making her upset.

Sana:- I will miss you babe (voice cracked)

A:- Miss you too please takecare of yourself I love you alot :)

Sana:- Love you more comeback soon (sadly)

Next morning, shehnaaz wokeup quickly gets ready in cute shorts and tank top applied glossy lip colour after gathering all the stuff rechecked books hurriedly took a leave when bumped into a hardchest. She was about to fall when strong pair of arms encircled her bare waist and her hands automatically clutched his tshirt with a fear to meet the ground. He couldn't help but admire the girl who is reason of his sleepless nights instantly dipped inside the crook of her neck inhaling his most addictive drug sweet scent. She shivered feeling his warm breath immediately widened her gaze with shock it none other than sidharth holding her protectively realising their proximity jerked him looking around except him. Sudden anger rushed into his blood looking at her dress barely covering her body putting those sexy legs on the show.

Ss:- (grabbed her shoulder) What the fuck are you wearing ?

Sana:- Excuse me ? Can't you see these are clothes ? Ofcourse your blind now leave me I am getting late for university (sternly)

Ss:- Your not going anywhere before changing into something decent (strictly)

Sana:- (jerked away) Stay in your limits sidharth tum koi nahi hote mere kapde decide karne wale ... mera joh dil karega pehnungi ... stop interfering in my life instead deal with your sick mind 😠

Shehnaaz ran downstairs followed by a very agitated sidharth who couldn't tolerate anybody ogling at his girl no matter what she only belongs to him. He badly wanted to kiss her for acting stubborn and not giving into his demands. They join for breakfast where sidharth kept passing her death glares which she royally ignored talking to neetu di and zoya related to some jewellery designs checked online. She hates him trying to control her when there is absolutely no relationship between them. He doesn't mean anything to her yet acting to be an over possessive boyfriend or husband.

P:- Bacha jaldi kar late hojayegi (informed)

Sana:- (nodded) Haan g maa bass hogaya :)

A:- Beta why don't you take emergency leave for a week so that you can easily enjoy the wedding ? (suggested)

Sana:- Uncle don't worry maine already baat karle hai aaj last day hai phir jay bhai ki shaadi kai baad jaunge (assured)

Shehnaaz took a leave followed by sidharth who excused about getting late for work. She is standing near gate booking a cab since arjun left for abroad when sidharth came with his car requesting her to sit. She ignored him as if doesn't even exist and happily took a cab leaving sidharth agitated. He hits his palms on steering wheel unable to suppress his emotions.

Ss:- (to himself) what the fuck is her problem last night we beautifully ended our fight maine bass change karne ko bola toh itna gussa upar sai madam cab lekar chale gaye. Aaj shaam jaldi ajaunga just to accompany her for shopping phir dekhta hoon kab tak ignore karte hai. Jitne marzi kawshish karne haina karlo lets see until when you ignore the spark between us.

Sana:- (to herself) I won't let you dominate me sidharth tum jaise ladke sirf apne ego satisfy karne kai liye ladkiyaun ko dabaane ki kawshish karte hain your such a jerk insensitive player who doesn't even respect girls. You don't have the authority to rule over me except my loved ones !!

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment