Chapter 29

Shehnaaz is completely broken and shattered endless tears are rolling down thinking about arjun. The love of her life is being kidnapped and tortured just because he refused to back off and fight to marry his love until last breath. He isn't rich or powerful as compared to sidharth due to which monster executed his filthy plans without any fear or shame. Arjun is very kind hearted that man never thought about destroying sidharth while he only came with a motive to turn their lives upside down. He termed his obsession and stubbornness pure as love which ain't less than curse. She reluctantly accepted his proposal just to safe arjun or else sidharth will make him face death. This mere thought of losing your precious heart and breath is heart wrenching. It's painful beyond imagination. She marry cruel heartless monster literally make him pay back for every misdeed. He should understand it's a sin to separate two lovers for satisfying ego shamelessly claim as LOVE.

Shehnaaz will make sidharth regret everyday for playing with others feelings emotions and heart. He needs to realise how it feels to be broken, shattered, helpless and powerless in love. She promises herself to break him to such an extent that he won't be able to gather himself. She will similarly play with his emotions crush his heart ruthlessly and cruelly under her feets. He wanted to marry her so she will fulfil his wishes but in return make him suffer just like he did with arjun. It's time to take revenge for every painful cry & make him taste his own medicine. He will understand real meaning of being heart broken let game begin sidharth shukla.

It's saturday, everyone came back home exhausted settled to enjoy dinner when sidharth cleared his throat gaining their attention. Ashok ji raised his eyebrow waiting for him to speak while others sat clueless ...

Ss:- Papa mujhe aap sabko kuch batana hai (eyeing naaz)

A:- (nodded) okay tell us what's the matter now ?

Ss:- We have decided to marry within upcoming week (announced)

Ashok ji and Rita ji were shocked including parminder ji none of them can understand his sudden revelation according to their remembrance she had refused to marry him because shehnaaz madly loves arjun. The water came out of her mouth with sudden bomb blast.

R:- Bacha whom are you planning to marry ? (assurance)

Ss:-(rolled eyes) Come on maa aap socho main kiske baat karunga obviously shehnaaz we decided to marry next week haina babe ?

Everyone felt their jaw dropped and eyes widened with shock him addressing shehnaaz openly as babe without fear of getting insulted or yelled. They look at her expecting worst reaction instead to their surprise she nodded plastering smile while her mind can't stop cursing him for being a certified jerk. She fisted her hands under the table planning to brutally kill sidharth.

Sana:-(to herself) I hate you sidharth tum jaise ghatiya insaan peeche hatne ka naam nahi laite. Your such a kutta, kamina, giraffe, hulk, horse, irritating devil pata nahi aisa kaunsa gunnah kiya jiske sazah tumse shaadi karke mil rahe. I feel like chopping off your tongue aya wadda babe. Hayee mera dil chah raha iska muh tor doon.

Ss:- (to himself) Jitna galiyaan daine hai daido shaadi ke baad tumhe mujhse mohabbat na huwe toh yaad rakhna duniya mein sache aashiqaun ki pechaan khatum hogaye.

A:- Sana tum arjun sai pyaar karte hona phir sidharth sai shaadi karne kai liye kaise maang gaye ? Wait a minute ... Is he forcefully marrying you ? Dekho beta aisa kuch bhi hai toh let me know i promise koi zabardasti nahi karega (assure)

Shehnaaz wants to reveal truth when her eyes caught sidharth's attention he is clearly passing death glares due to which she takes a deep breath scolding herself to calm down or else arjun life will be at risk.

Sana:- Uncle maine apna decision change karliya hai bina kisi zabardasti ke cause arjun rejected my proposal ... Uske parents nahi chahte hamara rishta ho isliye socha sidharth ka accept kar laite hoon (stammered)

Every word slipped out of difficulty which didn't go unnoticed by her mother parminder ji. She knows that it's impossible for her stubborn daughter easily give up on her love. Her heart won't take lifetime decision on the basis of few thoughts and others felt their faces lit up with happiness. Jay & neetu di went towards the kitchen brought sweets to celebrate a great news. Ritaji couldn't help but bless them to stay happy and together forever including ashok ji. Her mother forced a smile and mahi thought of asking later if she is taking sudden decision out of obligation.

J:- (hugged him) Sidharth I am so happy for you papa let's arrange for a grand wedding akhir hamare ladle ki shaadi hai ❤️

A:- (smiled) Ofcourse before making arrangements I would like to ask do you have any problem in getting your daughter married to my son ?

He asked parminder ji with hopeful gaze she can't dare to reject their proposal as they have selflessly done everything possible to make them feel at home. It will be disappointment to break their hearts cause each member of this family gave so much love and respect without any expectations or ulterior motives so she can't become selfish or heartless maybe sidharth will keep her naaz happy as he claims to love her without any limits.

P:- I accept him as my son and ready to give my daughter hand for marriage :)

Ritaji happily pulled her into a hug while mahi noticed her bestfriend shedding painful tears that makes it clear she is unhappy. After enjoying dinner sidharth nervously knocked at door of parminder jI. She gestured him to come inside so he entered made her sit on bed and knelt down leaving her astonish.

P:- (cupped face) Beta yeh Kya kar rahe ho ?

Ss:- (teary eyes) Maa jaanta hoon aap pareshaan hain naaz ko lekar kyunke woh mujhse shaadi nahi karna chahte thi aur achanak maan gaye. Aap ki beti hai isliye wadaa karne aya hoon that I will always love her and provide endless happiness. You don't need to worry uska khud se bhi zayada khayal rakhunga jaan hai woh meri nahi reh sakta naaz ke bina. I will always respect her kabhi aap ko shikayat ka mauka nahi dunga. Kya aap mujhe apne dil se uska haath dainge bina kisi majboori aur compromise ke ?

She sat with tears of happiness cause every parent deserves an assurance yet not every groom comes forward and promises to love their daughter due to which sidharth instantly won her heart. She observed immense love for naaz in his eyes feels extremely blessed to have sidharth as life partner. His words have succeed to throw all her worries out of the window and accept him.

P:- (kissed forehead) Haan g main dil sai tumhe uska rishta daite hoon stay happy and blessed. If you break any of your promise na toh phir main naraz hojaunge also thank your for calling maa. Aaj se mere paas sirf betiyaan nahi pyaara sohna beta bhi hai ❤️😘

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

# Hayee I love you all special thanks to Asso111 ziddikuriii they made me regret my decision and rumi ki demand par yeh update ... My soul sisters muahh 😘❤️

Do vote

Do comment

Do follow