Chapter 50

Sidharth comes out of the bathroom looking absolutely sexy and alluring in a towel wrapped around his lower driving naaz insane. She felt her throat went dry sudden urge arouse in her body to drink every drop of water rolling down his neck, collarbone and midriff. He is aware of her intense gaze scanning him from top to buttom yet pretends to be oblivious while spraying deodorant. He noticed her completely lost in admiring his physique clears throat to draw her attention. She immediately averts gaze cursing herself under every breath for getting affected and drooling on his handsome charming personality.

She mentally smacks her head gulps down saliva for shamelessly checking out husband. Taking deep breath and pacifying desperate heart proceeds to closet returns back with his formals. He ask her to shut eyes quickly wears lower after throwing wet towel on bed. She is going bathroom to freshen up swiftly felt his strong grip on her delicate wrist. He pulls her back due to which collide against his solid bare chest. She felt breath stuck, heart flutter & body shiver under his magical touch. He encircled waist interlocking hands around while nuzzling in crook of her neck. His restless heart felt at peace after inhaling most addictive drug her sweet scent. She arched back caressing his arms providing access for him to kiss. He trailed down wet butterfly kisses from earlobe to sexy neck she keeps enjoying putting overthinking brain at rest.

Ss:- Good morning love ❤️😘 (kissing head)

Sana:- Good morning jaana itne subah office jarahe ho ? (casually)

Ss:- I am going shimla to attend business conference and crack deals related to my dream project (informs)

She felt innocent heart drop inside stomach arising unknown emotions mostly misery and unhappiness of staying away from him. It's unbelievable instead of celebrating awful heart shedding silent tears although earned a perfect chance to meet arjun without any fear behind his back. She didn't even realise when a drop of lonely tear fell on his hand gaining their attention.

Ss:- (cupped face) Why are you crying babe ?

Sana:- (tearful gaze) I will miss you jaana 💔😭

Ss:- (kissed forehead) Promise jaana ki jaan I will be back within two days kya tum please rona bandh karoge warna mera jana impossible hojayega :)

She restricts herself from breaking down infront of sidharth taking deep breath plasters smile and helps him wearing t-shirt. He holds either sides of her waist adoring his jaan loving their height difference. She closed his buttons forwards him coat along wallet, mobile and documents. Naaz rechecks suitcase to make sure everything is packed instantly felt sidharth placing card in her hands with utmost right and affection.

Sana:- Why are you giving me sidharth ? (raised any eyebrow)

Ss:- (cupped face) I know your very much independent mere paise ki zaroorat nahi phir bhi daina chahta hoon kyunke tum meri biwi ho. Shaadi ke baad it's my right and responsibility to take care of your wealth and expenses. I cannot leave you here without assuring myself isliye please don't misunderstand me. Tumhare self respect aur ego ka hurt nahi kar raha, meri khushi or satisfaction ke liye rakh lo make sure you use it like an obedient wife.

Sana:- (nodded) Iske zaroorat nahi phir bhi tumhara dil rakhna ke liye le rahi hoon.

Ss:- (sighed) Yaar ajeeb ladki ho kaise zaroorat nahi. Don't you love shopping apne dost shefali ke saath hangout karo, exams khatum hogaye hain aur main bhi nahi hoon isliye jitna enjoy karna hai karlo, phir tumhare waqt par haq sirf mera hoga 😍🔥

Sana:- (blush) Main ready hokar ati hoon tum neeche jakar breakfast karlo ☺️

Sidharth leaves downstairs with a heartwarming smile while she takes shower gets ready in blue net saree along diamond studs and bracelet gifted by him on wedding night looking absolutely gorgeous and breath taking. She joins family breakfast, ritaji and ashok ji scold him for unexpected business trips instead of going honeymoon, prioritising work over personal life.

Ss:- Maa papa relax doh din ke liye jaraha hoon important deal hai avoid karna impossible. I promise wapis ane ke baad will spend most of the time with naaz lekin abhi jana padega. If you both are done scolding please blessing daido so that i can easily crack deals (smiled)

R:- (pulled his ear) Will miss you bacha jaldi ana mera dil nahi lagta tere bina.

A:- All the best sidharth hamesha ki tarha deal will by yours (confidently)

P:- (kissed his forehead) Beta ji pareshaan hone ki zaroorat nahi Teri biwi ka khayal rakhainge tu bass jaldi ajana :)

Ss:- (blushed) Thanks maa 🤗

Neetu di and mahi bid him bye while jay hands over important files unable to see him leave shehnaaz runs upstairs, swallowing back tears, scolding herself for getting weak and affected. She is about to shut the door when strong pairs of arm pulled her into bone crashing hug.He keeps stroking her back while she sheds silent tears on their separation. She doesn't know why innocent heart is clenching and yelling him to stop won't be able to sleep without his warmth.

"Please jaana stop, don't leave me alone" heart pleads.

" Have you gone crazy ? Let him go, you will be at peace" cruel brain scolds.

Shehnaaz reluctantly pulled herself back. He instantly cupped her babe face wiping every drop of tear streaming down cheeks. She leans closer place soft lips on either sides of his face and giggles feeling ticklish due to beard.He kiss beautiful eyes to stop each from shedding painful tears and break his heart in to zillion of pieces.

Sana:- (caressing face) Apna khayal rakhna jaana please call karte rehna ❤️

Ss:- (smiled) Mujhe nahi pata tha meri biwi itna yaad karegi maloom hota na bohut pehle dur chala jata.

Sana:- (widened eyes) Bakwaas mat karo sidharth koi mazak nahi chal raha jab dekho fazool baatein karne hoti hain 😣

Sidharth leans closer placed his hand on her mouth placed a kiss with a cute smile as if directly kissed her lip. He badly wanted to do so but pulled himself back doesn't wanna do anything without her consent.

Ss:- Acha baba sorry bad joke chalo bye take care of yourself love you so much jaana ki jaan ❤️😘 (Left)

"Zindagi bewafaa hai ye mana magar,
Chhodd ke raah mein jaoge tum agar,
Cheen launga main asmaan se tumhe,
Suna hoga na ye doh dilon ka safar"
Beautifully written by @sidnaaz66 she is emotionally attached with junoon especially sidharth ❤️🤗

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment