Chapter 86

It's been two weeks, sidharth has been taking care of her daily routine such as food and medicines. He makes sure shehnaaz doesn't avoid food and exercise to maitain healthy lifestyle. At times, feels morning sickness due to which tries  level best to escape breakfast, handling her tantrums is the most difficult task.

He wokeup early to attend meeting since client is travelling back to their place within four hours. She is sleeping on his chest peacefully listening to heartbeat still remembers day when shehnaaz demanded him to sleep beside her due to which couldn't deny reluctantly shifted on bed for their child. He is obediently fulfilling her needs as loving and responsible husband while thinks his broken heart is getting mended in every passing day, little did she know it's his way to care and love their unborn child. His actions are being misunderstood, naaz is completely unaware of his actual intensions. She assumes his affection as one step closer to her poor heart dying out of loneliness.

He carefully placed her warm body on her side of bed and noticed shehnaaz is boiling in fever immediately panic to witness his jaan unconscious. He call the doctor request her to be here as soon as possible. His heart stopped beating a sudden fear and horror made his body shiver and breath stuck inside chest.

After sometime, doctor walks in followed by other members of the house. They are anxious to view her state. She demand everyone to leave except sidharth in  15 minutes examines condition and inform nothing to worry about has applied injection. Before leaving handed prescription, strictly ask not to eat so much of icecream. He settles down, worriedly kissing her forehead as well as tiny hands out of immense love and affection.

Last night, she demanded him for ice cream while watching netflix. He ordered home staff to purchase variety of flavours. They enjoy money heist one of their most favourite shows didn't even realise when sleep took over them. She rests on his chest wearing single quilt as one of the most romantic couple in town. It was extremely beautiful and captivating like previous days of their marriage.

It's completely his fault, should have ordered one flavour rather than variety of  icecreams due to which suffering from high temperature. He firmly hold hands between his palms until she gain back consciousness. She clear throat gaining attention. He quickly cupped her face and kissed every inch of it until satisfied she couldn't help but smile to witness his limitless love.

Ss:- I hate u deemag kharab kar diya hai tune mera jab dekho pareshaan karte hai kyun khayal nahi rakhte, mana kar raha tha ice cream mat khao ab hogaye na tabiyat kharab, khush ho ? (yelled)

Sana:- (smiled) Tujhe meri kitne fikar haina ?

Ss:- (snorted) Nahi hai teri fikar sirf apne bache ki parehsaani hai samajh main aya na, teri wajah se usko kuch nahi hona chahiye !!

Pyaar toh Tu karta hai,

Bass kehne se hichakta hai,

Pyaar toh Tu karta hai,

Yeh teri parwah main dekhta hai.

Bass lauta de mujhe mera jaana,

Jo mere liye ishq ke nazmein likhta tha.

Bass lauta de mujhe mera jaana,

Jo apne ishq ko shayariuan mai bunta tha.

(Written by privatesoul1 ❤️)

She confessed beautifully in utmost confidence making his heart flutter ... For once sidharth lost himself under the spell of her magical and soothing words.

Sana:- (rolled eyes) Jhoota pyaar karta hai mujhse dil ki baat chupane ke liye bache ka sahara kyun lairaha hai ?

Ss:- Your highly mistaken, tune soch bhi kaise liya ke mera pyaar tere liye abhi zinda hai it died two week back when my heart fail to endure that moment of betrayal and deceive (voice choked)

Naaz took support of side table stood up to end their miseries by discussion needs to clear their misunderstandings and painful chain of assumptions he has been avoiding since very lone time. A drop of lone tear roll down cheeks when sudden realisation and remorse stabbed her poor heart as knife.

His limitless love, care and affection is for his child while she blindly enjoyed  everything according to her choice. She experienced alot of pain in her chest felt breathless. She feels heart broken, disgusted, hatred in short destructed, somewhere deep down now realises depth of his emotion and inner turmoil during his time of heartbreak. She can now know moreover feel it, therefore words fall short to describe only true lovers are capable to acknowledge.

Ss:- (held her shoulders) Kaisa mehsoos horaha hai shehnaaz, huwe na takleef bilkul is tarhan mera bhi dil aur bharosa toota tha. I did this to make you feel it pains a lot, it feels your partner brutally stabbed you to death.

Sidharth couldn't tolerate her tearful gaze immediately walks out leaving her in broken state. She thumped down crying unable to gather million pieces of scattered heart. He requests neetu di to make her drink soup while she asked him what's the matter ?

Ss:- (knelt down) I am tired mera dil chahta hai ke maaf kardun lekin jab karne jaata hoon phir uska dhoka mere samne ajata hai. I love her di, kyun usne aisa kiya dekho na hamare rishte main thoda bhi bharosa nahi raha ?

N:- (cupped his face) Stop crying sidharth, mujhe laga bache ka sunn kar tune maaf kardiya hai, phir kyun ?

Ss:- (lowered down gaze) I am trying to fulfil my responsibilities lekin mera dil aaj bhi toota huwa hai, main darta hoon kahin phir mera bharosa na toot jaye kyunke is baar kaafi mushkilaun se khud ko sambhala hai maybe next time it won't be possible.

N:- (nodded) Main samajhte hoon bacha don't you wanna enjoy this beautiful phase of parenting hood together ?

Ss:- Ofcourse I want to thoda time chahiye maaf karne ke liye nahin jaanta kab tak mera bharosa wapis ayega. Mujhe use takleef nahi daine thi pyaar ka naam sunn kar I lost my patience completely isliye outburst hogaya plz jakar dekhein shehnaaz is not well upar se meri bataun ne zayada hurt kardiya.

N:- (kissed his forehead) Kitna chahta hai sanu ko phir bhi drame karte hai chal theek hai main dekhte hoon usko Tu please apna khayal rakh aur gusse par bhi control rakh, theek hai ?

Ss:- (nodded) Thanks your the best sister :)

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

#Guys two or three updates more for their issue to solve and live happily so please keep little patience, Lots of love 😘

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment