Chapter 44

After dinner shehnaaz changes into night gown proceeds towards the dressing table to apply cream on her soft hands and feets. His intense gaze tingles body with nervousness. She felt breath stuck inside chest unable to act unaffected it is getting impossible to pretend around sidharth. His mere touch sends shivers down spine while looks are capable enough to set her body on fire. She tries to question herself when conscious mind interrupted scolding and reminding her about the plan to take revenge. Her motive is to trap and break the monster in game of fake love. She has to prevent him from pulling strings of her heart that might take risk of developing feelings or getting emotionally attach in process of ruining him. Taking deep breath, move to her corner of bed to find sidharth shamelessly gawking ...

Sana:- (resting head on pillow) Kya dekh rahe ho ?

Sidharth leans closer keeping left hand under head and lovingly stroking hair locks that are smooth and beautiful. Everything about naaz drives him insane can literally admire,posses and capture every feature endlessly in his heart. It is impossible to look away from gorgeous wife. He kissed her forehead out of immense love and affection.

Ss:- Meri biwi itne khoobsurat hai chah kar bhi nazrein hatana mumkin nahi hai uff teri yeh kaatilana adaayein mujhe ghayal kar rahe hain ❤️😍

Shehnaaz averts gaze as her heart flutters with anxiousness it's getting difficult to gulp down saliva as his actions and words are deeply affecting her soul. She plasters smile to mask happiness infront of sidharth only if he could recognise difference between blind love and betrayal.

Sana:- Tumhare liye ishq Kya hai sidharth ? (mumbled softly)

She doesn't understand reason behind sudden question clouded brain just felt the need to ask him even though his reply won't change anything yet wants to hear him out. He holds her soft hand lovingly while breath taking smile formed on his handsome face instantly getting captured by stubborn heart.

Ss:- kisi ke mukurahat ke liye apna sab kuch loota daina ishq hai, Agar dil mai ho sachai toh woh ishq hai, Har saans mai bass kisi ke liye duaa nikle toh woh ishq hai, Har ghum ko muskura kar saahe woh ishq hai, Din raat kisiki fikar lagi rahe toh woh ishq hai, Khwaabaun mai bhi unka khayal satane lage woh ishq hai, Joh abaad karke bhi barbaad karde woh ishq hai ❤️🔥 (huskily whisper)

Shehnaaz can't believe that his thoughts related to love are so freaking deep beautiful and marvellous. She never imagined him to have such meaningful thoughts according to her knowledge sidharth had been covering obsession with love little did she know that her constant denials made him cross limits. Yes, he couldn't tolerate rejection not because of male ego but fear of losing his first love which sidharth never realised or acknowledged until marriage.

Sana:- Kya tum hamesha mujhse beyhadh mohabbat karte rahoge ?

This question clouded too after thinking about her plan to deceive and break him to an extent that he will become dead soul. He simply gave reply thinking about her innocent questions without realising actual reason behind it.

Ss:- Ishq ibaadat mai karta rahun, tere liye nazmein mai likhta rahun. Ishq hai jo mera ab suroor bann gaya, Junoon hai jo mera ab guroor ban Gaya. Jab tak meri saansein chal rahe hain tab tak yeh dil tumse mohabbat karna bandh nahi karega kyunke meri har dhadhkan mai naam sirf naaz ka hai ❤️😭

(Written by privatesoul1 but end lines included by me 😎)

A tear of guilt rolled down cheeks gaining his attention before he could ask the reason shehnaaz pulled him into tight hug lacks courage to lie as he is literally pouring heart out and easily confessing his limitless love further pushing naaz inside sinful pool indirectly questioning every deed. She is going to think when unfortunately brain defends against heart like always overpowering the feeling of remorse with revenge and successfully putting restless heart at peace.

Sana:- Sidharth koshish karunge tumse tumhare jitna pyaar karne ke cause na chahte huwe bhi mera dil tumhe qabool karna chahta hai. Tumhare beintehaa mohabbat aur junoon-e-ishq ne ahista meri nafrat ki deewaro ko todna bhi toh shuru kardiya hai dekhte hain hamare paakeeza rishte ko shuru hone me kitna waqt lagta hai (plastered smile)

She smirks from inside taking dangerous step towards the revengeful game is impatiently waiting to observe him getting caved inside her deceitful trap. Him being madly in love, blindly trusts shehnaaz unable to imagine cunning motive masked behind innocent face. He is feeling at top of world after listening to her confession delightfully kissed forehead appreciating her for giving him chance.

Ss:- I am so happy although difficult to believe that your stubborn heart fallen in love with me. Maine kaha tha na ek din aisa ayega tum arjun ko bhula doge wahi huwa finally aaj tumhare ziddi dil ne meri mohabbat ko qabool karliya. I know it will take time to break walls yet just mere thought of gaining success is arising back hopes of our togetherness that you mercilessly broke with hatred on our reception. Mere liye mushkil hai accept karna that fierce wife is ready to let down guards and love me (confessed)

Shehnaaz felt colour of her face turned white deep down getting anxious did her words or actions create seed of doubtful in his brain unable to stay quiet gained courage and confidence to question him.

Sana:- Tumhe mujh par yakeen nahi ? (sounding hurt)

Ss:- (sighed) Ofcourse yakeen hai infact andha bharosa hai lekin phir bhi apne dil ko tasali daine ke liye I want you to promise.

Sana:- Kaisa promise sidharth ? (frown)

Ss:- (caressing face)"Ishq ke badle ishq na hi sahi, Ishq ke badle nafrat hi sahi. Bass ishq ke badle faraib na karna, Tera mera yeh paakeeza rishta yun kharab na karna"
(By privatesoul1 talented babe hai ❤️)

Sidharth blinds trusts his love yet wants to assure his restless heart that she is genuinely and wholeheartedly giving their marriage chance. He wants promise can tolerate everything except deceive. She felt heart sank inside stomach this plan is forcing to make false promises taking deep breath kissed cheek to show affection and love.

Sana:- (deeply in his eyes) I promise sidharth dhoka kabhi nahi dunge 💔

Ss:- (smiled) I love you meri jaan 😌❤️

Sidharth pulls her into protective embrace firmly wrapping arm around waist while she rests head on his heart none realise slipped into deep slumber ...

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment