Chapter 3

He slams the person harshly against the wall who dared to ruined his make out session took out a lighter from his pocket switched it on to witness a beautiful face covered with terror sweat bead on her forehead and eyes fearfully shut. He stood there admiring every feature of her face as if possessing & capturing them in his dark orbs forever didn't even realise when his hands automatically touched her rosy cheeks felt soft and warm badly wanted to praise them with his lips. His magical touch sends shivers down her spine due to which instantly opened her eyes with a jerk to see the person holding so much of affect on her body and heart which is literally throbbing against her chest. She couldn't take her eyes off this handsome who is a perfect combination of dashing and smart her heartbeat is rising with every passing second getting goosebumps because his warm breath is fanning her sexy neck.

His gaze is so freaking dark and intense just like the fire blazing between them she couldn't even gulp down her saliva it only speaks danger and destruction while he completely drowned into her beauty and innocence couldn't help but shamelessly rubbed his finger on her trembling lips snapping naaz back from the dream world. She immediately pushed him away unable to handle their proximity quickly switched on lights got astonished to find blonde half naked. He fisted his palms angrily cause she dared to push him away before he could speak shehnaaz bursted on him.

Sana:- Who the hell are you ? Kya kar rahe ho mere ghar main ? Tumhe sharam nahi ati dusraun Kai ghar sex kar rahe ho let me tell you this is my house so get lost with your whore book yourself a hotel. Leave before I call the guards even better shout for help so that my family wakes up and you both endup spending night at jail (threatened)

He clenched his jaw took out a bundle of cash threw it on the slut giving her a clear signal to leave. She wore her clothes back ran out of the mansion unable to face his wrath. Shehnaaz stood there confused expected both of them to run away instead this man is proceeding towards her with a death glare. She took a step back didn't even realise when her back hits the wall.

Sana:- Hayee rabba kitne besharam ho maine sirf usko nahi tumhe bhi dhamki di ... mere phass mat ao stay away ... I am not a fucking slut mere qareeb ane ki kawshish bhi mat karna warna tumhe broomstick sai maarungi (innocently)

He took the broomstick from her hands threw it away tugged the hair flicks disturbing his beautiful view when shehnaaz jerked his hands with alot of anger and disgust. She was about to yell when he closed her mouth scaring the shit out of her finally revealed his identity embrassing her to the core for insulting and threatening him.

Ss:- Mera naam sidharth shukla hai the youngest son of ashok and rita shukla this mansion belongs to me so you have no right to question my presence or invade my privacy next time don't you dare threaten me. I should be the one questioning now tell me what the fuck are you doing here ? (hard voice)

Shehnaaz flinched with his tone which didn't go unnoticed by sidharth he removed his hand gesturing her to speak. She took a deep breath filled a glass of water gulped it down making him roll his eyes.

Sana:- Shehnaaz kaur Gill tumhare parents ki bestfriend ki beti we have been living here since a month. Pehle kabhi tumhe yahan dekha nahi aur neetu di said your coming back tomorrow morning toh mujhe laga koi chor agaya hai sorry for disturbing your make out session and beating you with a broom !!

Ss:- Next time be careful at this hour don't sneak of out the room or else you will have to pay for ruining my nightstands (sternly)

Sana:- (wide eyes) Your so disgusting and shameless banging girls inside the kitchen and blaming others for your dirty acts 😱

Shehnaaz is about to leave when sidharth grabbed her waist making her land on his hardchest. She clenched his tshirt breathing heavily while sidharth hid inside the crook of her sexy neck inhaling her sweet scent which isn't less than addictive drug. He kept inhaling with a naughty smirk and licked the earlobe making her jaw drop.

Ss:- Never ever dare to raise your voice infront of me won't even take a minute to kiss you senselessly until you beg for mercy 😍🔥 (bite earlobe)

Shehnaaz couldn't even gulp down her saliva instantly jerked him ran upstairs leaving him with a huge smirk. Sidharth took the glass that she used to drink water placed his lips on her engraved mark of lipbalm and drank peacefully quenching his thirst. She closed the door with a thud so wanted to slap him never in her life allowed any stranger to cross their limits next time she will make sure to maintain a distance.

Sana:- (to herself) I have never felt so scared his dark gaze holds the power to burn down the entire world. His eyes are so intense, empty and dark spitting fire his one look has the capability of destruction. I will have to stay away from him my gut feeling says his arrival will create havoc in my peaceful life !!

Ss:- (to himself) She is so fierce and innocent I have never come across such a beautiful girl. Nobody dares to raise their voices at me but she welcomed the billionaire sidharth shukla with a broomstick. Fuck I miss her smell already it's damn addictive. Before I lose my thinking ability will need to control desires of kissing her lips they were so freaking soft and tender when my thumb caressed it sensually fuck I need to take a cold shower before sleeping !!

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :) I never gave you targets to achieve so my only request is to stream bhula dunga and shona shona it will be an amazing gift for shehnaaz on her birthday !!

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment