Chapter 90

(Mature content ahead Prerna___Mongia you know me so well babe ..)

Sidharth carefully slid down her saree as well as unclasped the blouse while leaning closer and placing numerous kisses inside crook of her neck. Naaz is unable to keep calm body shudders under his magical touch. His heart jump out of happiness and excitement to witness her naked breast. A loud painful cry escape from her mouth when sidharth nibble harshly and places several love bites around erect nipples. She equally want to touch him unable to be patient quickly unbuttons his t-shirt and threw it away ...

Naaz sensually kisses his sexy neck, nipples, abs and shoulders by running her hands on his bare chest. She took his flesh between her teeth to mark territory sidharth allow her to dominate while constantly playing with her tits. He hover on top of his jaan by placing hands on either side and to make sure they donot  affect their child. She hold him closer moans aloud in pleasure when he places numerous kisses on her twins. He bit down heart shaped birthmark, his insane addiction didn't move down until successfully marked his territory. 

She cries aloud unable to hold on to herself desperately wanna feel him inside her due to which sidharth completely lost his patience and control instantly un zips his pant threw it down hugging jaan closer to his body. He thrusted harder  deeper and faster pushing himself inside and out due to which she cried out in extreme pain almost scratching nails on his back, equally pumping towards his front until reach climax. He kissed each other breathing heavily smiling in a lot of happiness and peace by enjoying their togetherness. 

Sana:- (drawing circles on his chest) I love you jaana itne waqt baad humne ek dusre ko waqt diya hai. It feels amazing kasam sai bohut miss kiya tujhe hayee rabba mujhe flu hai kahin tujhe na hojaye ? 

Ss:- (caressing her belly) You don't have to worry about it, did I hurt you or our child while making love since we were doing it after two weeks ? 

Sana:- (smiled) No you didn't hurt me infact our babe is jumping in happiness to view his parents reunion 😂❤️

Ss:- (furrowed eyebrows) How is it possible, doctor ne kaha tha bache ko grow hone mein time lagta hai aur tujhe kaise pata hamara bacha ladka hai ? 

Sana:- (giggled) Tu kitna cute hai bebu main maa hoon na isliye mujhe pata hai  hamare bache ki feeling kya hogi aur gender ladka chahiye jiska naam main na zoro rakhne wale hoon 😆

Ss:- (rolled eyes) G nahi mujhe ladki chahiye 😌

Sana:- (twisted lips) Kyun ? 

Ss:- (kissing her lips) Kyunke hamare beti teri tarhan khoobsurat hogi 😘

Sana:- (blush) Hayeee rabba tere muh sai khud ke liye tareef sune waqt hogaya hai abhi mujhe sharam arahe hai 🙈

Ss:- (chuckled) Thode dair pehle bold bann rahe thi aur ab achanak dulhano ki tarha sharma rahe hai.

Sana:- (hiding in his chest) Jaana mujhe zor se jhappi daal na !! 

Sidharth happily pulls her into deep passionate hug wrapping their bodies in a white satin sheet. They talk and laugh over random stuff enjoying like previous days of marriage didn't even realise when sleep took over them. He wokeup to ringtone of his phone while shehnaaz whine in sleep further burying inside his protective embrace. 

Ss:- (smacked head) F**k we missed our dinner shehnaaz has to take medicine warna kahin dubara fever na hojaye. 

Ss:- (strokes her hair) Jaana ki jaan wakeup khaane ke baad araam kar laina u cannot miss your meals and medicines :) 

Sana:- (yawning) Sidharth mujhe neendh arahe hai aur himmat nahi uthne ki if you wanna feed carry me downstairs in your arms waise bhi sab sogaye honge we can enjoy our dinner date ❤️

Ss:- (sighed) Awww mere pyaare bache ko attention chahiye !! 

Sana:- (cutely pouted) Hmmm mujhe uthana ... 

Sidharth instantly wore his clothes and helps naaz by putting on robe to cover her naked body. She wraps delicate arms around his neck while he lifts her up due to which shehnaaz giggles in happiness. He asks her to open the door she did leaning closer kissing and biting his cheeks. They went to kitchen sidharth made her settle on the slab to check food inside fridge. 

Ss:- Jaan Tu yahan baith main check karta hoon (informs) 

He checked some rice and daal kept inside the bowl quickly heated food inside the oven. She made weird face to skip boring meal due to which sidharth order her to eat in return will make some tasty sweet dish. She couldn't refuse hence took small bites from his hands. He demanded her to feed him too due to tears roll down her cheek reminiscing their initial days of marriage.  

Ss:- (wiped tears) Why are you crying sweetheart ? 

Sana:- Mujhe pehle wale din yaad agaye isliye emotional hogaye (voice choke) 

Ss:- (cupped her face) Hum jitna roye haina uske baad haq sirf khush rehne ka hai chal muh khol I don't want you to shed anymore tears warna our babe will be sad to see witness us in tears !! 

Sana:-  Promise me that you will always love me ? (demanded) 

Ss:- Ofcourse meri jaan, itna sab hone ke baad kaunsa mera pyaar kum huwa hai isliye please stress laina bandh karde and let's enjoy this moment of love. 

After eating food, sidharth took out berries and nutella as promised to make her enjoy sweet dish. He knows she madly craves for such kiddish food items quickly forwarded piece full of chocolate towards her mouth. She happily ate unknowingly moaning and relishing yummy taste of sweetness due to which becomes hard as rock. 

Ss:- (breathing heavily) Stop moaning your actions are driving me insane. 

Sana:- (smirks) Kyun tujhe kya horaha hai ? 

Ss:- (huskily whispered) Do you really want me to show here inside the kitchen because there are simply no end to my naughty thoughts !! 

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment