Chapter 68

Sidharth stood there numb picturing betrayal of his wife doesn't move an inch immediately panicked to witness fire spreading within seconds arjun ran away causing trouble in paradise. Naaz is horrified to view the intensity of his hatred anxiously grabbed his shoulder pleading him to come out. He looks unaffected badly wish to end life rather than living under unbearable pain of betrayal. She should have killed him alive instead of planning dreadful revenge. Naaz pleads him to move out after realising his miserable state she gained enough strength to rescue her broken love from plight.

Shehnaaz cupped his dead face between her trembling hands leaned closer to make him feel her presence. She cannot endure his heart wrenching condition pecked his dry lips snapping him back on earth. He felt sudden anger rush into his cold blood after acknowledging mere touch of her lips almost setting heart on fire. He clenched his jaw and fisted hands after realising their proximity she is extremely shameless and disgusting his mind yelled. He cannot believe that she can stoop down so low after revealing everything has audacity to kiss him isn't he the same man she claims to hate worse executed perfect plan of heart break. He loved her more than anything in this world instead of staying happy received most horrific and endless suffering.

Sidharth jerked her away unable to endure their closeness and deceitful love crying hard helplessly stared in his dark tearful orbs expressing pain, anguish bitterness and desolation. She felt like someone stabbed a sharp knife inside the core of her yearning heart. He looks away badly wants to kill her because respectful man will endure anything except an unfaithful wife. She has killed him completely destroyed his existence and love. He cannot handle dramatic emotions that once successfully made a fool out of him.

She won't be able to trap him anymore because his innocent heart, feelings crazy limitless love and affection terribly died under fire. He never imagined their beautiful relationship to become so bitter and painful. She hasn't been loyal to him worse lived days and nights to break him. He cannot stand naaz her presence is stinging him to death. She cried and pleads for mercy atleast once for the sake of their magnificent relationship want him to hear her out.

Sana:- (grabbed his collar) Sidharth please meri baat sunn us waqt main tujhse bohut nafrat karte thi isliye maine badla laine ka socha tha lekin na jaane kaise tujhse tere jaisa junoon-e-ishq hogaya. I love you jaana usne hum dono ki ache khushi aur mohabbat se bhadi huwe zindagi barbaad karne ke liye bulaya. Mai aaj bhi sirf teri hoon aur hamesha rahunge 😭💔

She stubbornly desire to attain back his broken love and trust in their marriage won't allow arjun to ruin their beautiful relationship. It feels terrible to witness extreme hatred, betrayal and sufferings in his look as well as actions instead of immense love, affection and fondness. She is use to loving and caring sidharth all of a sudden dreamful life altered into dreadful nightmare.

Sidharth furiously caught delicate neck between trembling palm all he wanted is to punish her for being a cheater and unfaithful wife. He was then blinded by extreme love which is now replaced by immense hatred. She widened her eyes unable to react or form words cause damn his red tearful gaze have ripped her soul apart. A man usually cries hard during death of their closed ones similarly sidharth is mourning over the death of his heartbeat and love. She closed eyes letting him further tightening grip around her neck almost choking to death. It will rest her soul at peace to see him happy and satisfied.

He felt his dead heart gain back consciousness instantly shouts stupid brain to stop no matter what she did, he can't stoop down so low, for heaven sake he is nobody to snatch her life. He shouldn't commit unforgivable sin already regret marrying naaz against her will. She made him pay huge price so now that naaz successfully managed to break his heart. It makes her equally sinful as him yes he did mistake to marry her forcefully but didn't deserve lifelong punishment.

Sid (direct confession of Pain and Hate)

Kaha tha ishq na toh na hi sahi,

Par faraib ka gam na dena.

Yaha toh sirf faraib nahi,

Bewafai ka zakhm bhi pada lena.

Ishq bade se bada toofan seh jaata hai,

Par faraib aur bewafai se maat kha jaata hai.

Yaha toh dono se zakhmi hua hu,

Shaayad ab phir kabhi ishq mai khada na ho saku.

Ab tak meri parwah dekhi hai,

Ab meri beparwai dekhna.

Ab tak meri bepanaah mohabbat dekhi hai,

Ab meri beintehaan adawat dekhna.

Ab tak mere Junoon-e-Ishq ki hadd dekhi hai,

Ab tak mere Junoon-e-Ishq ki takat dekhi hai,

Ab mere Junoon-e-Nafrat ki intehaan dekhana,

Ab mere Junoon-e-Nafrat ki intehaan dekhna...

(Written by my sweetheart privatesoul1 ❤️)

Sidharth pushed her listening to his idiotic heart rather than intelligent brain it feels distressed and vexation. He hates her insanely yet fails to kill her because his undying love overpowered every other emotion. He prefer to die instead of putting her into dangerous situations. She took a deep breath trying to control back her uneven heart rate. He couldn't witness her alive turns around to leave after setting entire cottage on fire when shehnaaz hugged him from behind she can't let him go without clearing his mind.

Sana:- (sobbing) Sidharth please itne nafart mat kar main marjaunge !!

Ss:- (jerked away) Meri taraf se ijazat hai karle khud ko khatum shayed tere na hone se mere toote dil ko sukoon miljaye. Mera bass nahi chalta warna aaj mai tujhe aur khud ko zinda jala daita aakhir duniya ko pata hona chahiye kai ishq main faraib aur andhe hone ki sazah kya hote hai.

Sana:- (widened eyes) Maine tujhse sache mohabbat kare hai please faraib keh kar gaali mat de uska plan hai hum dono ko juda karne ka tere aise react karne se woh kutta jeet jayega 😫🙏🏻

Ss:- (snorted) Bohut ache baat hai meri taraf se congratulate kardaina sidnaaz ko juda karne mai arjun kamiyaab raha !!

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment