Chapter 34

❤️SIDNAAZ WEDDING DAY ❤️

Shehnaaz is helplessly getting ready to marry the devil responsible for ruining peace and happiness of her life. He stepped as misfortune whose only capable of destruction. He didn't just create havoc terribly separated two lovers meant to be together until their last breath. She will never forgive him this alliance is just a technique to make him fall weak by playing with his emotions. Once gets trap and fool will surely taste his own medicine. He will then realise actual pain of incomplete love, betrayal and helplessness. She promises herself to destroy sidharth's peaceful life and cause junoon to rip his soul apart. Neetu di comes inside room followed by mahi and shefali. None notices a broken heart silently shedding tears. She proceed downstairs plastering smile looking beautiful in a dress purchased by sidharth. His heart flutters witnessing her royally dressed up as his bride looking absolutely pretty, gorgeous and breath taking.

Sidharth happily forwards hand dressed in sherwani dangerously looking sexy, handsome and hot

Sidharth happily forwards hand dressed in sherwani dangerously looking sexy, handsome and hot. She reluctantly place soft hand moving toward mandap he gestures priest to start wedding rituals. Shukla family can't stop adoring while parminder ji and zoya are shedding happy tears feeling emotional. Shehnaaz is holding back sobs continuously blinking eyes and gazing fire reminding about sidharth's junoon ... his obsession ... his crazy love burning her soul into ashes.

Our sidnaaz take seven vows around fire sidharth genuinely promises to fulfil his duty as responsible husband will provide immense love and happiness. He won't take their relationship for granted cause she is his life while shehnaaz is taking opposite vows to ruin his peace & happiness, hurt beyond imagination, become reason of his broken heart and sadness by playing with his emotions.

He leans closer to tie mangalsutra around her neck when tears fall on his hand gaining attention. Before pulling away wipes them off kissing forehead takes a pinch of sindoor and happily filled partition of her head a little falls on her cute nose astonishing her as its sign of husband limitless love. He didn't care to rub it off finally priest congratulates to become husband and wife.

Sidharth felt his heart skips beat after so much of struggle she has become his forever infront of world. His jaan only belongs to him interwining their hands together both take blessings. Rita ji kissed her forehead while ashok ji lovingly pats head and demands his son to always keep his daughter happy. Zoya hugs tightly and parminder ji requests him to take care of naaz. He assures them not to worry she is now his wife ... his love and responsibility will keep her not less than princess as she owns his heart.

After some rituals, sidharth gently carries his wife in a bridal style to their room leaving other astonish. She plasters smile trying her best to act as soon as they reached began wriggling out making him groan in frustration. Sidharth placed her on bed moved towards wardrobe taking out her wedding gift.

Sana:- Did you set him free ? (angrily)

Ss:- (clench jaw) I don't want to talk about him it's our wedding night so you better think about me rather than worrying about another man.

"Did he just call my arjun another man ?" heart furiously questions conscious mind setting it on fire. Extreme anger rush into her blood immediately march towards him grabbing his collar aggressively while numerous tears roll down her cheeks desperately wanting to punch sidharth.

Sana:- How dare you call him another man ? I love him sidharth this marriage doesn't mean anything to me except a way out to set my love free. I can never think about a monster responsible for ruining my happiness and dreams. You will never live in peace. I hate you sidharth shukla atleast stay on your words set that innocent man free (yelled)

Sidharth can't take tolerate her endless love confession for another man that too when she is his wife, carrying his name, doesn't expect love but atleast not hate. Shehnaaz looks at him with utmost anger & hate painful tear keep rolling on her destiny unable to suppress emotions harshly fisted his collar ...

Sana:- I will always love him this unwanted marriage will only increase depth of my hatred towards you (roared driving him insane)

Sidharth harshly threw gift slamming his junoon against wall grabs chin while seething in aggression making her wince "Don't you dare test my patience or awake beast inside me that is capable enough to destroy your bloody love" roared dangerously causing her to flinch back with extreme fear and horror she thumped down helplessly shedding tears over his endless possession, obsession and junoon.

Sana:- Sidharth I beg you to set him free🙏🏻 (sobbing)

Ss:- (fisting palm) You don't need to plead me I have already let him go thanks for ruining our wedding night.

He walks out of the room shutting door with a thud leaving his wife astonish never imagined him to set arjun free. She thought sidharth might kill him or break his promise little did she know that he is the man of his words. Watery eyes notice a box carelessly lying near door gasped to see a beautiful bracelet with cute stars, moons, roses and their name "SIDNAAZ" adoring it.

She carefully picks it up hiding it inside jewellery box unable to understand sudden change in her action. It shouldn't matter to her then why she kept it "Its expensive values gifts even though given by monster" her mind defends quickly changes into comfy clothes didn't realise when dozed off sitting on couch. Sidharth doesn't return back home constantly drinks and smokes in lonesome area thinking about his naaz ... his love ... hurting endlessly.

"Mohabbat bhi kitne ajeeb chees he

Joh sabse zayada takleef daite he

Sukoon bhi use sai milta he"

Ss:- Pata nahi kis tarhan uske dil mein apne liye thori si jagah banaun kya itna mushkil hai mujhse pyaar karna. It hurts alot whenever she confesses her love for him. I am not worth being loved. Why doesn't she acknowledge my feelings jab meri baat ate hai toh pattar dil kyun bann jati hai ? (questions himself)

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

-# I am sorry for not updating yesterday mere pyaare readers I am having fever Pata nahi update sahi likha ya nahi bass kawshih ki ... Lots of love ❤️😘

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment