Chapter 69

Sidharth didn't pay attention to her painful cries as well as pleadings furiously proceeded towards his car immediately settled inside and drove away harshly unable to handle her presence and unwanted excuses. He can't hold back the river of emotions constantly stream down his cheeks due to which blurred his vision yet didn't stop driving further increased speed crying harder because a heart wrenching movie played infront of his eyes mercilessly piercing needles inside the core of his bleeding heart. It pains awfully to know actual intension behind every promise she made during initial stage of their marriage. He was ashamed as well as apologised for marrying her forcefully although had done everything purely out of junoon, crazy love and obsession.

Arjun and shehnaaz were never strongly connected that jerk never had power to fight sidharth for their love and togetherness. He did everything possible to win his selfless love because deep down had hope none would be able to over look such pure intense love. He knew shehnaaz will take time or act rebellious instead she came forward pretended to give their marriage another chance. It was the most happiest day of his life.

Shehnaaz his crazy love promised to fulfil every vows during marriage sidharth felt ashamed of his action immediately apologised for marrying without will. It made him realise that expressing love or keeping proposal was not his mistake until committed sin by going insane due to his obsession. He could have asked done anything possible to ask forgiveness worse endured her painful words or constant humiliation just for putting restless heart at peace. Naaz should have tortured him to heal her broken heart or denied to accept him as husband.

She did completely worse decided to play with his heart and emotions later on crush him under feets as well as break him beyond imagination. She wanted to shatter his soul and burn his heart forever so that never dares to love any body little did she know poor heart only survived cause of their pure affection it died brutally since her betrayal.

Sidharth knows shehnaaz didn't sleep with arjun yet feels betrayed because of her endless lies fake promises for heaven sake she was in a bloody relationship with that moron after marriage. He can't breath or think properly heart ache is so freaking much beyond tolerance. She use to meet him behind his back even today came without informing everything is pointing towards that direction. It is impossible to trust her after she herself confessed evil plan to ruin him.

Shehnaaz says her plan changed after falling in love yet met arjun without his knowledge. He can't think positively no matter what she planned to play with his emotions, this mere thought, is more than enough to break him. He didn't agreed on forcefully marrying shehnaaz was right more over did everything in front of her eyes. She executed to break him behind back perfect revenge just to heal inner wounds although hadn't committed crime to fall in love. He was strong enough to fight his selfless love not like arjun that bastard couldn't do anything to win his love immediately stepped back unable to die for shehnaaz handle challenges or put his life at risk.

Arjun was a bloody coward shehnaaz wanted to break him for such weak love didn't consider his pure selfless love. She isn't worthy to be though about yet can't reduce pain. His heart and body crying out of betrayal doesn't matter if she had fallen in love initially everything had been fake. She easily trapped a blind crazy lover into her innocence. He couldn't even recognise her true face well played shehnaaz his heart cries helplessly trying to gather broken pieces which feels impossible.

Sidharth stopped his car near lonesome area unable to drive more took out a bottle of alcohol furiously removed cap and gulps down insanely praying god to reduce his heart ache, he fell down weeping hard covered his face between trembling palms and roared like injured lion to get rid of frustration as well as aggression yet everything fails to proved him peace.

God damn it, shehnaaz was his peace ... He shouldn't have fallen in love ... He was better alone ... Without any burden .... Heartbreak .... Today it feels awful can't even gather himself up confidently to meet the world.

(Sidharth's painful confession)

Ishq kia to aisa kia ki,

Junoon-e-Ishq ban gaya.

Khushiyon ki raah dhund raha tha,

Faraib ki raah ko chun liya.

Chala tha khud ko aabad karne,

Par khud ko barbaad kar gaya.

Ishq kar ke kasoor kar dia,

Ab vo hi mera naasoor ban gaya.

(Written by privatesoul1 ❤️)

Sidharth shouldn't have married shehnaaz let alone love were never meant to be together his brain yelled. He was blinded by junoon kushal had warned not to put himself under destruction. His crazy obsession made him lose patience as well as thinking ability to differentiate between right and wrong. He was on this insane mission to make her his forever by hook or crook naaz gave actual taste of his medicine successfully broke his heart into million pieces. He won't be able to gather himself ever again.

He wants to feel dead from inside desires to kill every sort of emotion because shehnaaz doesn't deserve to be loved. In fact, sidharth lost trust on his wife he doesn't wanna make fool out of himself already shedding tears over destiny it will be hard to endure her presence although she was the reason of existance.

Ss:- (gulping alcohol) Sahi kaha kushal ne mera junoon mujhe barbaad karke chodega ... I am broken beyond imagination ... Insaan sab tolerate karta lekin dhoka nahi. Maine sache mohabbat kare na jaane kyun mujhe barbaade mile hona chahta tha uske ishq mein qurbaan lekin woh mujhe apne dhoke se kar gaye shayed junoon-e- ishq karne ke sazah mil gaye. You deserve betrayal for marrying her forcefully and blindly trusting your love. Main itna andha tha ke video dekhne ke baad bhi yakeen nahi kiya phir bhi zalim duniya sidharth ko kasurwar kehlayegi 💔😭

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done❤️🤗 Maine bohut koshish kare hai sidharth ka point rakhne ke liye phir bhi aap satisfied nahi ho toh main kuch nahi karsakte. I will show the pain of shehnaaz in next chapter :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment