Chapter 12

Shehnaaz darted towards the washroom carrying the heavy lehenga between palms filled with dry henna literally not giving a damn about sidharth seething couldn't gulp down rejection infront of the world although none of them noted except their family however they choose to ignore rather than interfering their personal moment. Nevertheless have certain clue that something very intense is happening between them. She closed the door with a thud leaned her body against the door feeling extremely helpless and disgusted. Every touch, word kisses and challenges echoed inside her eardrums along flashbacks running infront of eyes totally driving the innocent girl insane unable to endure loud painful cry escaped her mouth finding it difficult to deal with sidharth's craze obsession and Junoon.

Tears of hate, anger, guilt, regret and infirmity rolled down her beautiful orbs that dance only made her feel sick and powerless because shehnaaz is already committed to someone, being closer to a stranger made her feel like a cheater who is betraying her boyfriend arjun by letting him claim rights on her heart body and soul. She can't let him cross the limits gaining a little strength went towards the basin and gasped to view her miserable state. Eyes widened to see lovebite adoring the crook of sexy neck, shifted concern to her sensitive waist filled with several marks such as his finger prints leaving her astonished. She badly wanted to break his head controlling anger opened tap water to remove henna when sidharth's name caught her attention. It's beautifully designed in her palms inside a small design leading to a loud curse slip out of her tongue.

Shehnaaz couldn't take it anymore stormed out of the washroom to find him already leaning against nearby pillar with a smirk. She grabbed his collar with utmost rage and temper ready to breath fire. He encircled hand around waist decreasing the distance between their bodies. She passed him death glares to yank his hands away instead sidharth slammed her back against the hard wall adding fuel in the hot intense blazing fire ...

Sana:- Sidharth please apne drame bandh karo tumhara yeh junoon mujhe pagal kardaiga. Main sirf arjun sai pyaar karte hoon chahe tum kuch bhi karlo hamare beech nafrat ki jagah mohabbat kabhi paida nahi hogi cause we aren't made for eachother hamare duniya alag hain most importantly mere dil mein tumhare liye koi jagah nahi. Aaj dance floor mein you crossed all the limits just because of the crowd and jay's wedding decided to endure next time will not tolerate your forceful touches and rights when it only belongs to arjun (yelled)

Sidharth felt his heart ache it's extremely awful and disheartening to witness your girl confidently expressing fondness for other man without even thinking once. He acts to be unaffected and stubborn cause doesn't want any kind of sympathy or grant world a chance to laugh on his miserable state. Only God knows the real battle he is constantly fighting between heart & mind both of them are stating different facts.

His heart says ... "Shehnaaz is your Junoon - e - Ishq so fight for it until your last breath don't get affected by her tears ... You are equally broken yearning for her love and affection. She needs to understand that you love her more than anything is this world ... You can't fall weak and let her go when she only belongs to you"

His mind interrupted ... "She isn't worthy of your crazy love and Junoon it's better to let go rather than holding on to someone who only hates you"

His heart mocked ... "Will you be able to see her loving & marrying arjun?"

Sidharth chose to prioritise his heart over concious mind since it's impossible for him to witness his love with somebody else. She only belongs to him will go through any extent to make her his forever even if it means to burn the entire world down. He can't get affected by those tears when his heart is shedding unseen tears too. It's killing to witness his love confessing feelings for another man. It stabs harder than a knife ... Very hard and painful ... He is suffering too she can't avoid his emotions and selfishly plead for her love.

Sidharth has never been vocal about his feelings that doesn't mean his heart didn't break when she revealed about her boyfriend. He felt agitated wanted to rip her heart beating for another man except him. He had lost his senses yet didn't behave inappropriately only claimed his love and right aloud it doesn't matter if he crossed the line as everything is fair in love and war ...

Yes , sidharth shukla insanely head over heels and unconditionally fallen in love with this beautiful girl. He never realised until the feelings of jealousy took over his mind and just mere though of letting her go caused the poor heart to pound out of his chest feeling scared and horrific to lose his girl. He won't ever let her go will go through any extent to win his naaz ... his heart ... his life ... his soul and breath without pleading. Will always maintain unbreakable attitude hard personality even if it makes him a jerk.

Ss:- (tightening his hold on her shoulder) Kya huwa babe Itne jaldi haar maan gaye mujhe toh laga your wild cat joh mujhe zabardast wala competition daige Instead your shedding tears even before the actual game started. Sweet heart aise toot jaoge toh Kis tarhan apne so called mohabbat Kai liye ladogi ?

Sana:- (death glare) Your so cheap and disgusting dil chahta hai tumhara muh tod doon ya phir better jaan sai maar daloon ... Tumhe Kya lagta hai yeh sab karke tum mujhe haasil karloge agar aisa haina your sadly mistaken ... I will never be yours sidharth ... Tum insaan nahi monster ho ... Your heartless mere pyaar ki intehaa kabhi samajh nahi sakte cause uske liye dil chahiye tumhare phass nahi hai. Mere haath mein dhoke sai naam likhwane sai tum meri kismat nahi badal sakte ... Woh kal bhi ... Aaj bhi ... Aur zindagi bhaar mera ishq rahega dekhte jao kis tarhan tum apne junoon ki aag main jal kar raak hojaoge 🔥💔

Ss:- (touched his nose with her) Woh mohabbat Kya jismein aashique jal kar raak na ho. Tum mere marne ki duaa karo aur main tumhe paane ki dekhte hain kiske duaa mein zayada zor hai kyunke agar main zinda raha toh apne ishq ko bhool kar mujhe qabool karna hoga ...

Sana:- Tumhe qabool karne sai pehle main marna pasandh Karunge (bitterly)

Ss:- (shook head) Nahi meri jaan tumhare saans par bhi mera haq hai ... Meri ijazat kai bina tum khud ko khatum karne ka soch bhi nahi sakte. Kismat sai ladna chordo naaz sirf dard aur takleef milegi !!

Sana:- (yanked him) Mere dard aur besukooni ki wajah sirf tum Ho !!

Ss:- (smiled) Acha laga jaan kar atleast tumhe mere hone ka ehsaas toh mehsoos horaha hai ... Bohut jald yeh nafrat sai mohabbat main tabdeel hojayega 😍❤️

Sana:- Your impossible sidharth (left stamping foot)

.

.

.

.

.

Check out my new book "HUMSAFAR" need love and support ❤️🙏🏻

https://www.wattpad.com/story/254764926-humsafar

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment