Chapter 1

Shehnaaz ...

It's been a month since my family and I have lost the most precious soul in this world my father our only protective shield lost his life in a terrible car accident. Everything was beyond perfection our life going smooth and happy we had a small world which got brutally destructed within a second due to unfortunate incident. I didn't lose my dad but a bestfriend who broke his promise and left us alone to fight in this cruel world. My mom and little sister were shattered completely so was I but being an eldest and responsible daughter of the house pretended to be strong and cried my lungs out every night until my body heart physically ached all this while my love arjun stood beside me and became my strength. Never dared to fall weak because my father always considered me as son never treated me as princess. He gave me responsibilities from young age to look after mom and zoya especially during his absences.

I only cry leaning on his shoulder can't break down infront of mom or zoya who are way to sensitive and broken. We aren't rich our father was a teacher so after his death landlord threatened to throw our belongings on the road if we didn't pay his rent within next twenty four hours. I was shattered & anxious being a student always gave tuitions to my juniors never felt the need to work in a proper organisation until graduation. Destiny played drastic role turned my life upside down felt every door of hope and peace shutting on our faces so wanted to question god for taking away our happiness and home. Arjun came forward to help me out which I clearly refused because my self respect dignity won't allow me to take any kind of favours from my love.

Suddenly, door bell rang in the morning which scared me and mom to death taking a deep long breath I marched towards the entrance when my gaze came in contact with a man dressed in tuxedo aged 50 or above standing with a lady probably his wife elegantly flaunting her embroidery saree. I stood confused at the door unable to recognise them when they sadly looked at some one well it was none other than my mother who tightly hugged the lady crying over fate. I went inside the kitchen served them tea while they were engrossed pacifying my mother to calm down or her blood pressure will shoot. I found them caring honest and loveable. Both of them were talking openly trying to distract mind which only reminded about our never ending miseries. I gasped to know they are friends since college days. The lady sweetly introduced herself and pulled me into an unexpected motherly hug. Both of them introduced themselves I felt instant connection towards them. We were having a happy conversation when some goons rushed inside with our landlord smirking truly a bastard cursed him under my quick breath.Those goons started misbehaving scaring the hell out of me and maa whose crying literally pleading for mercy when the bestfriend of my mom and dad threatend them to leave by mentioning their surnames "Shukla" the most powerful family in mumbai due to which they vanished within a second letting us breath a sigh of relief.

Mom and I appreciated them for help when uncle kept his hand lovingly on my head gesturing not to thank and aunty requested us to shift in their mansion. I clearly refused unable to let my self respect down. Both of them passed me a sweet smile and coaxed my broken mother to live with them. I crossed finger praying for her to deny instead she agreed leaving me astonished. We aren't their responsibility can't stay as burdens. My self respect doesn't allow me to take any favours when mom gave me papa ki kasam saying she can't see us helpless and homeless.

P:- Sanu bacha please apne maa ko pareshaan mat kar tujhe Kya lagta hai this society and neighbourhood will let us live in peace. Jab tak tera baap tha no one dared to come inside the house lekin aaj jab woh hamare saath nahi hain toh landlord Kya gunde bhi zabardasti arahe hain. I couldn't tolerate their dirty gazes please bacha don't test my patience. Being your mother I have to protect you and zoya my young beautiful daughters (cried)

Z:- Di mama is right lets just go it's not safe here anymore (hugging me)

My poor heart ached beyond imagination witnessing their tearful and fearful gazes helplessly pleading me to tarnish my ego and self respect. I so wished papa was alive today every step ahead is going to be difficult and challenging wiping off my tears harshly keeping a stone on my heart walked out following them unwillingly crushing down my dignity and respect. I never took favours from my arjun and here I am going to live with the most richest family in India my parents best friends. Expensive cars were parked at the side made me feel terrible because everyday their richness will degrade and dishonour us we are going to be under forever debt. Suppressing my emotions took out my phone typed a message informing arjun about our departure. He will panic to see the door locked after reaching the mansion I will call him Inform about the quick decision made by mom which can turn out to be beneficial or harmful.

" Jab tak baap zinda hota hai toh betiyaan mehfooz hain jis din kuch huwa toh unka haal bikul hamare tarhan hoga ... Bebas aur besahara Kyunke hamara muhafiz is duniya main nahi uske saath hamare izzat aur chahat sab khatum hojate hai 💔😭"

I rested my head against glass window thinking about this new family is it going to be reason of our happiness or further destruction. Flashback from childhood kept playing infront of eyes the beautiful bond shared with him made my heart die every second craving to see him last time before final goodbye.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Here is the first chapter of much awaited book Junoon don't forget to vote and comment :)