Chapter 48

Sidnaaz were madly kissing eachother with utmost love and passion unable to control their desires. He keeps nibbling her lips aggressively making her moan into his mouth. She clutched his tshirt harshly trying to gain dominance but in return sidharth roughly slammed her delicate body without breaking their kiss literally rolling his tongue inside visiting hidden corners of her sweet mouth. A loud moan escaped as he bit down her lip and tastes blood of his limitless love indirectly satisfying himself by punishing shehnaaz for making him wait for so long due to which she groan in frustration. She nibbles and sucks his lips hard trying to dominate him equally until conscious screamed to let go off him. It's like sudden wave of realisation hit her body snapping shehnaaz back on trance immediately jerked him away feeling extremely ashamed, guilty and disgusted from herself. He stumbled back unable to believe her sudden change of action eyes widely opened clearly expressing pain and hurt of rejection. She is acting strange by deeply regretting their passionate moment even after promising to give their relationship a new beginning. Sidharth didn't force naaz to kiss him back yet she did with equal dominance as if she had been yearning like him to feel their lips moving against eachother so now what made her create distance between them. Why are these beautiful orbs expressing guilt instead of love as if she committed a crime for heaven sake he is her husband and she cannot be so ruthless or selfish to regret their erotic kiss.

She promised to give their relationship another chance so instead of enjoying loving their intimate moments why is naaz stepping back or regretting. She is unkowingly dragging them back to miserable past when both have come long way together happily completing distance between their broken hearts. He is not gonna allow her to step back especially after acknowledging love in those beautiful orbs glittering with happiness. She must have fears or insecurities to confess her feelings aloud due to which doesn't wanna push wrong buttons so better not to question and give space although desperately want answers. She can't manage to view his intense gaze that are questioning her sudden change in attitude cannot be justified when she herself lack answers unable to handle his confrontation ran out of terrace leaving him utterly disappointed.

Shehnaaz runs inside their washroom locking it with trembling hands instantly tumbled down leaning against the door like a broken soul. A loud painful cry is escaped out of mouth unable to hold back the mess of emotion driving insane. She is feeling extremely low for being disloyal towards her love arjun by kissing sidharth behind his back. He doesn't deserve a cheater whose totally confused between mind and heart battling against eachother since both took respective individuals to support and defend in the race of love.She is badly stuck in mess unknown emotions developing inside whenever he comes too closer infact his presence does wonders. She is pretending to trap him but deep down doesn't realise her getting emotionally involved and attached. It feel so amazing when sidharth holds her or sweetly calls out "JAANA KI JAAN" this never happened in case of arjun yet she claims to love him. She never crossed lines when being in relationship with arjun but sidharth makes her crazy. He awoke sudden urge to kiss him back even though never intended to do her plans were only limited till sweet romantic talks and hugs. She wasn't supposed to kiss him get drown under the ocean of desires further complicating situation. Arjun will be hurt to know her betrayal she needs to ask forgiveness but can't afford to lose him. Its difficult to understand a reason behind kissing sidharth that felt so hypnotised couldn't even break their passionate moment as if he casted magical spell. She is totally ruined by marrying a beast only capable of captivating a beauty.

Honestly, her heart clenched to witness the disappointment of getting rejected little did he know that she loved every bit of their kiss.She holds head groaning in frustration. Heart and mind both are yelling out to win making shehnaaz cry out of helplessness. She has never faced such awful scenarios where the damn heart beats for sidharth and mind chants arjun. Both are screaming loudly due to which shehnaaz defencelessly shuts down ears and eyes pleading for rest. It took sometime didn't realise when slept on the cold tiles weeping.

"Unke paas aana bhi galat lagta hai,
Unse durr jaana bhi galat lagta hai.
Kya batau mera haal-e-dil,
Sawaal anek par jawaab ek bhi nahi milta."
( written by privatesoul1 ❤️)

Sidharth meets kushal in their club trying level best to distract his mind which is constantly running behind shehnaaz. He desperately wants to confront but felt need to give his jaan space. He pretended to smile while sipping bear that didn't go unnoticed by bestfriend.

K:- Speak what's bothering you ? (smirk)

Ss:- (sighed) Nothing as usual kaam ka stress tujhe pata haina dream project ke liye shimla jaana hai wahan itne conference bhi attend karne hain so I am not prepared. Clients are extremely demanding hopefully sab ache se hojaye warna mehnat waste hojayegi 😔

K:- Jhoot mat bol you never take so much stress regarding work ache se jaanta hoon aaj kal teri khushi aur restlessness ki wajah sirf naaz hai (smiled)

Ss:- I don't wanna talk about her (sternly)

K:- (rolled eyes) Chal theek hai atleast tell me does she love you ?

Ss:- (snorted) I don't know kal pochta shayed jawaab haan hota !!

K:- Kya matlab ? (frown)

Ss:- I know she loves me lekin accept karne mein time lagraha which is totally fine kyunke mujhe jaldi nahi infact saari zindagi intezaar karne ko ready hoon mere liye itna kaafi hai ke ab uske ankhaun mein nafrat ke jagah mohabbat ki aag hai jisko samajhna asaan nahi lekin waqt realise karwa daiga (smiled)

K:- Why don't you make her realise ? (raised an eyebrow)

Ss:- I will never force her to love me infact let her explore unknown emotion so that she herself acknowledges and happily expresses her feelings without any pressure. You know her caring and loving nature makes me regret the decision of forcefully getting married kaash maine dusra raasta choose kiya hota lekin I didn't wanted to be left heartbroken isliye apne power ka istemaal karke usko haasil kiya. I want her to give me the right to own her heart because this time I won't force naaz into anything (left)

.

.

.

.

.

.
(Sweet appreciation letter for all you lovely readers by my cute babe privatesoul1 )
Dear Rabiya and all her lovely readers, thanks for appreciating my poems and shaayris❣. I have been observing your love towards them from a long time. But yesterday I was just shocked to receive so much love and appreciation. I never expected to write these but I just scribble my thoughts and send them to Rabiya. She's being so sweet😊 to appreciate them all and including them in Sidnaaz fanfiction has my whole heart. I was so damn excited for this Baarish romance but Rabiya was much more excited😁 (kyu thi ye excited vo ab inse hi puchna). She even herself asked me if I could write something on this and I wanted to write a shaayri but poem ban gayi😂. Thanks again everyone for loving them🤗 but again to repeat I am a novice in this so bear with my mistakes🙂. And yes abhi khush ho lo jitna hona hai kya pata kab tak khush reh paayo😉.

Regards, privatesoul1

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment