Chapter 9

Sidharth looked around not meeting her suspicious glares clearly demanding for an honest reply when deep down his heart is unable to reach conclusions because uncountable emotions are taking over his thinking ability has never experienced such strong desires or obsession before towards anybody chose to ignore rather than giving excuses and hiding truth from neetu di. She made him settle on the couch and knelt down inorder to deal with her little brother who isn't less than a child. Infront of the world sidharth shukla is egoistic rude heartless man they fail to acknowledge his kiddish attitude.

Ss:- Honestly mujhe nahi pata di something very strange is happening to me since the day I came across shehnaaz have been smitten by her beauty not just outer but inner too. It's has been so freaking captivating samajh nahi ata mere dil ko uske qareeb rehne ki chahta hai. It's like agar maine usko ek minute bhi na dekha toh mujhe saans nahi ayegi. She is driving me insane all I want is to be around her without any disturbance. I can admire her without even feeling the need to blink down my eyelashes. Mujhe pata hai it's sounds crazy but my heart, body and soul only desires naaz kyunke pehle dafah kisi ladki nai mere andar interest show nahi kiya. Infact uske attitude ka deewana hogaya hoon , ahista ... ahista woh meri chahat sai zayada junoon bante jarahe hai. Constant denials are further increasing the depth of my addiction. Yeh jaante huwe bhi Kai hadh sai zayada kuch bhi sehat kai liye sahi nahi phir bhi usko hassil karne ka junoon paida hota jaraha hai samajh nahi aya yeh ishq hai ya phir junoon.

Neetu di felt her heart sink with extreme horror after witnessing the intensity of his love being the eldest sibling totally aware about their nature. Sidharth is very different has always been over protective and possessive about his family members and friends can't handle any bodies ignorance. He craves attention hates to share his people or things maybe cause of alot of love and pampering has spoiled him. If someone dares to refuse or throw attitude he becomes way too stubborn and rigid doesn't give up until that individual surrenders. The intensity of his love hate is extremely powerful and intoxicating it hold the power to burn innocents into ashes. She fears the day sidharth will know about arjun and shehnaaz will have to bear the consequences of becoming his JUNOON.

N:- (cupped his face) sidharth bacha promise me you won't ever harm shehnaaz if she rejects your love kyunke zaroori nahi haina jisko aap pyaar karo woh bhi aap sai kare !!

Ss:- (fisted his palms) Usko apne pyaar ko bhool kar mujhe qabool karna hoga kyunke usko haasil karna mera ishq nahi junoon hai 🔥😠

Neetu di helplessly walked out of the room cursing the destiny for upcoming trouble will only result into destruction. Sidharth furiously pulls out a packet of cigarette unable to control his restless heart. He wants shehnaaz doesn't matter is the feelings are not mutual. If she loves someone else that person has to vanish from out life cause after marriage will surely accept him as her husband and eventually fall in love. He will have to know the reason behind the promise his sister wanted maybe it was some kind of a hint to step back before his love results into heartbreak.

Next day the entire shukla mansion is decorated for haldi function guests are being warmly welcomed. Ritaji is happily attending them while neetu di asked jay to get ready as soon as possible. Kushal and sidharth are seen enjoying the drinks at the bar counter looking absolutely handsome and breath taking their gazes fell over two girls talking and laughing over some random talks. Those beauties are none other than shehnaaz and shefali.

K:- Hayeeee she is so freaking beautiful and pretty (awestruck)

Sidharth felt a pang of jealousy immediately snapped back on earth noticing kushal drooling over his girl didn't even realise when his palms fisted and jaw clenched so wanted to punch him. He suppressed anger and rage not to ruin the function by creating a scene.

Ss:- If you don't want me to cut off your tongue and rip your eyes just stop checking out my girl and praising her beauty it's only my right (threatened)

K:- (widened his eyes) Oh bhai teri wale kaunse hai ?

Ss:- The right one wearing yellow suit paired with white dupatta (sternly)

K:- (chuckled) Sidharth relax dude main apne wale ko dekh raha hoon 😂

Ss:- What do you mean ? (frown)

K:- Joh uske saath baat kar rahi haina usko check out kar raha hoon 😆

Sidharth smacked his head gulping down the shot of vodka proceeds towards his naaz who is decorating the tray of haldi. He leaned closer removing the clip letting down those beautiful hair covering her bare back. She felt hands froze breath hitched couldn't even gulp down her saliva "BREATH" reminded with a smirk. He dipped his head inside the crook of her neck his wam breath isnt less than goosebumps literally sending chills down her spine. She shivered feeling his hands wrapping around her waist gaining a little strength pushed him away not before passing him a death glare.

Sana:- Sidharth stay away from me next time you better not ruin my hairstyle return back my clip now !! (demanded)

Ss:- Tumse dur rehna mere bass main nahi stop pushing me away when your equally attracted towards me. I won't return it back dare you tie your hair up and put that sexy back on the show (sternly)

Sana:- (snorted) Dream on sidharth main tumhare night stands wali ladkiyaun ki tarhan cheap nahi hoon also apne galat fehmi ki duniya sai baahir niklo I am not attracted towards you Infact your existence doesn't matter to me. Do me a favour apne shakal bhi mat dikhaya karo 🙏🏻😒

Sidharth grabbed her waist due to which back hits his hardchest. He took the haldi from the bowl and traced his hands on her neck and waist. She closed her eyes getting lost under his magical touch huskily whispered snapping her back on earth ... "Your world will only revolve around me cause now you belong to sidharth shukla 😍🔥"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment